Day 16...

lazycrazykitten

Finished it first try. It is not nearly as fun without a mouse. Everything takes so much longer to happen. Stopped at 4,000 and Viridian they won't say anything about a score that low. They start reviewing them at 100k. So no evidence is needed. I don't use either code ever. I think that it is more distracting then just looking for the next one. One thing that i have done though (when going for the trophy) is made a screen shot of the page then pushed pause. Then you have all the time in the world to look for a shot or two or at least until the next day. But you need to be careful of this because you can only pause 3 times. Good luck guys. I have been wanting this one to come since day 1.

Finished it first try. It is not nearly as fun without a mouse. Everything takes so much longer to happen. Stopped at 4,000 and Viridian they won't say anything about a score that low. They start reviewing them at 100k. So no evidence is needed.

I'm only doing that because TNT is freezing everyone of lately.

I'm only doing that because TNT is freezing everyone of lately.

I guess i see it a little differently. The shear fact that you documented it makes it seem like you are guilty of something ( I am by no means saying you are) I only say it because you are only documenting this game. I am sure you aren't documenting every score you send in. It almost seems like there is a special reason now why it should be looked at. I do see where you are coming from though but posting it on the tube might have been a little drastic however, keeping it for personal reference if they do try to come after you is something different.

Nope I just did it this time because yet again someone came here and was frozen for some score. I'll be doing it now for every (nice) score I got :)

I'm mainly worried about others getting in trouble because I asked for that ctrl+alt thing that apparently is against the rules. I hope nobody gets in trouble for that.

Anyway, stay op topic guys.

Ctrl + Alt is against the rules.

Looks like this might end my streak. I am AWFUL at Sutek's. :/

My problem with this is that you have been able to do this since the games inception. If it was actualy against the rules, why would TNT not remove its functionality, unless they are trying to catch people out. They have had years to fix this so called glitch, and it seems a tad lazy to simply label it as an illegal cheat (which they have actually never officially done) than simply fix the few lines of code that allows it.

Another easy win against AAA! The Daily Dare is half over now, and I haven't found it to be too bad so far. Still dreading Wicked Wocky Wobble. That game will probably sink my release day winning streak.

For the record, it's against the rules to abuse any kind of glitch.

The one "built" in Sutek's tomb is controversal and you should use it at your own risks. It's possible to get a score over 3,500 with practice and luck. You need many chains and to look for 4 or 5 tiles combos at all time as they boost your time. Same goes with chains (many combos in row).