Cave Glider

EleanorQuantifier

Do you ever play Cave Glider  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play Cave Glider?

• No, it is terrible
    • Yes, it is great
    • I have never played

Why do so few people seem to play Cave Glider? The "Total Plays Today" always seems to be in the hundreds, yet it's one of the easiest 1000 np per play around. At least with the current NP ratio, as long as you finish the game you're there. Plus, I am by no means a game master, but it's one of the easiest trophies I've ever gotten (probably because no one else is playing, but still).

Did people just get so sick of it during the AotA plot that can't stand to see it again? Is it just too laggy on most people's computers?

Maybe it's an easy 3k a day to you, but you =/= everyone else.

People don't play it, because to the majority of the community, it isn't an easy 3k a day.

Probably because the only way to quickly access to it is by going to Moltara and following that link... when I search for "Cave" "Glider" or "Cave Glider" in the game room, it's not even showing as a result...

I do agree that it's an easy game to get 3K but it's only got "one" resource to get to it. Maybe write to TNT and ask them to add it to the games search! A lot might think that it was only apart of the plot and was removed.

*Shrug*