Day 14...

lazycrazykitten

It is certainly nice to get a breather after yesterday's nightmare :laughingsmiley:

Yes! Definately!!

For those who have a hard time reaching the score, remember to maximise the scores you can get for one crown meaning try to hit as much parts of a crown as possible, with that you should be able to reach the score faster :)

Yes! Definately!!

For those who have a hard time reaching the score, remember to maximise the scores you can get for one crown meaning try to hit as much parts of a crown as possible, with that you should be able to reach the score faster :)

And also use the code "piecrust" to get a whole new full bar of ammo - this is pretty much the key to get enough points. What I do is type "piecrus" at the very beginning of the game so that I only need to hit the T when I've used up all of my original ammo.

This could take some practice - but I have a score of 360 so I should be able to get there - and the pircrust tip could prove very useful.

EDIT: First try 460...with any luck this should be doabale...I just need to not run out of time and to get the freaking custards before they hit me!

EDIT 2: That was SO much easier than I thought - did it third try! Thank you for the tips - piecrust was a life saver!

. . . This game is NOT easy to me. ._. My high score before this was like 200.

I did get there, but it still took luck. You need to get quite a bit of time bonuses to be able to get to 500. Or, at least, that's what it took for poor, unskilled me. :/ I am surprised I managed to get 450 on my first try, though.

. . . This game is NOT easy to me. ._. My high score before this was like 200.

I did get there, but it still took luck. You need to get quite a bit of time bonuses to be able to get to 500. Or, at least, that's what it took for poor, unskilled me. :/ I am surprised I managed to get 450 on my first try, though.

I am with you there! Thank goodness for pie crust :rolleyes_anim: I also read somewhere to just go for the head and body to keep your ammo count up and get the most points. That helped me get over the 500.

WOAH! Was NOT expecting this! I've been trying to prepare for the games I'm no good at and I think are coming up, and this has just completely thrown me! Hopefully will be ok though, even though my highest score ever is 527 and that took me ages :S

I got this within my first few tries - right after I found out about the "piecrust" and "custard" codes. I still fall short of the avatar requirement for this game, though; but thanks to this DD, I'm now inspired to go for it again.

Super easy for me. Not a huge fan of the game but all it really took was a clock or two and the piecrust cheat and all worked out well. First try i missed it by like 10 because time ran out second try got it easy. Don't give up guys.