Day 12...

lazycrazykitten

I still haven't gotten it. I'm barely breaking 600 today. :sad01_anim: It doesn't matter all that much I guess. I had all AAA's, until Snot Splatter. No matter how long I tried, I couldn't get past 36k. So I have all AAA, but one Abigail.

But not only do I really want the prize from this without buying it, I'm stubborn and want to beat it since I've gotten higher scores before.

EDIT: Ugh. I just got 660. But I guess I'm making progress. That's 50 more than my last highest. I just need to get 90 more. :crying:

Mm this wasn't too bad. :) got it on my second go, but my high score was 1k so I wasn't really expecting it to be too hard. My advice would be to get a good working mouse... uhh.. fill up other vats if you can, don't worry about the power ups so much, but get them if you can -shrugs- Don't worry about the grundo at the bottom so much until a toy is going to be going past him... and yeah, other than that I think that's it. :)

This was probably my toughest challenge yet. x.x It took me a long time, but I finally beat him. Oh, and I LOVE AAA's prize! :D

Oh, Spritzie...you poor thing. I think I would have started sobbing if it gave me an error. Don't give up, if I can get it, you can!

Also, I totally love that your reason for being able to play so much is that you're at WORK all day :laughingsmiley: .

EDIT: Oh, and can anyone post what they think the next challenge is or next couple challenges are so I can practice? Just make sure to hide it with a "Spoiler" tag :).

:crying: If my manager wasn't in the room, I probably would have cried. lol I can't get quite high enough now. :(

It's awesome. I have 3 12 hour days a week, so that's when I get in the majority of my Neopets playing.

I believe this is payback from the game, for neglecting it for so long. I've managed to get 741. Then I ran out of time. I only have an hour and 40 minutes left of my shift now. So I need to get it soon.

What a game. Even putting everything you have on black at roulette requires less luck and more skill than this nonsense. It's just hoping certain colors come along enough before the timer runs out. Sometimes I could go the toilet, do the dishes, iron my shirts and fetch some groceries waiting on that one colour that won't come, while the timer ticks away. :sad01_anim:

Done + avvie. :)

1,294 final score. Never playing this again.

That's what I said after I got the avvie.

Of course, I did play again to complete today's challenge. But as soon as I had enough points to beat AAA, I quit.

I managed to get my score when I got home from work last night. What's sad... I got it my first try at home.

What I think happened... my work computer was just too fast. The computer itself, plus the connection. Where as at home, I have a much much older computer, with a sketchy connection.

I'm going to try for the avatar.... at home.