Day 12...

lazycrazykitten

I'm have to spend time on this one. Never gotten that high a score before, but I need to try for it. I'll play more later, it's 3 in the morning here and I'm to tired to play at the moment. It's a hard game, but I figure I'll have to get above a 750 one day for the avvie!

I got it on my first try today. Maybe all that time and effort trying (and failing) to get that avatar has paid off for today's challenge. :P

It might take a while to get the hang of, but focus on the important parts of keeping alive, while at the same time getting to the next level: getting the paint blobs INTO the correct vat, the time (took a while before I could find that, haha, its the small orange circle at the back, that has an arrow :P), the spill meter and of course, the grundo thief.

In the beginning, most of the time it comes down to having the right blob turning up at the right time when you need it... good luck everyone! :)

I hate this game, as of about a half an hour ago. My highest score is around 550, and I can't figure out how to get above it. When I concentrate on the Grundo Thief, I don't get paint blobs. When I concentrate on paint blobs, the Grundo Thief steals everything. I've read a few guides, but do any pros have some advice?

LoveBug, only focus on the Thief when you have plushies on the belt - he can just stay there until you *have* to make him go away :P

And at the beginning of each level check what colour is needed. Fill the OTHER colours up first! Then you'll get a huge boost with using all 3 vats at once.

okay, since i dont have a full AAA score anymore, i will take the plushie! :D

That's a bit silly. You can also buy the plushie from those who challenge abigail...

But guys.. I made it! I finally got past that stupid make 20 plushies level >.< yay :D

I don't if saying this will make anyone angry but its TOO EASY for me today. I only spent about 10 minutes to finish it and its the first time I'm so confident that I challenged AAA even before trying because I really love this game a lot.

I love this game. I shouldn't have too much trouble. I just got back into playing this last week, so my score is a bit rusty... just a bit under the required AAA score. But back when I used to play more, my all-time high was 945. So I shouldn't have much trouble with this one. Yay!

And I am definitely going for Lulu's prize on this one.

I'm not so sure anymore. So far this morning, I haven't gotten above 610. But I guess that's only 140 below what I need. I'm just upset I used to be so good at this, and now I'm not. And I really love the prizes for this. Especially Lulu's though... which I can get regardless. I'm fairly sure I can manage a score of 55. :laughingsmiley:

I know! It's even cuter than I was expecting. I didn't realize they dropped. You're right though... it would be awesome if they splattered.

Ummm... let's see... I would say no.. well, yes. Maybe. I'll get back to you on that one. :laughingsmiley: