Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

antiaircraft found a nuclear-weapon reverser and activated it. Then he turned on a muffin-maker and started giving out free muffins. "Little corner? What little corner?"

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morgan groaned and destroyed all nuclear weapons on Earth and all distant galaxies, then put antiaircraft-resistant cases around all the buttons activating weapons. "There! Now stay put! You're worse than a mutt dog!"

Morgan smelled the fragrance of cheese in the air and followed it. She discovered a plate full of cheese muffins and stole the plate while no one was looking. The chao carried the plate to her secret stash of cheese items and sprayed the muffins with anti-spoil spray. "Hehe, soon you will be mine." Morgan locked the safe, secured the door, and armed all of the other security devices, including a species scan.

antiaircraft noticed that his free cheese muffins plate was missing. "Hmm. Just like Morgan not to realise that they're free. Ah, well, I'll make more and give them out."

"Did you know that battledome muffins are actually very nutritious?" antiaircraft said.

Keiko walked in and saw a the muffins. "Does everyone have mental problems? Cheese muffins?"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MNxwAU_xAMk <-----Keiko sticks this link in your face so you could watch the muffins

Morgan looked around. "Someone said cheesy?" She runs around trying to find all the cheese. When she stole all the cheese in the area, Morgan went back to her vault, sprayed the cheese, and stored them away. "I love this thing! I just hope no one figures out that the secret way in is to say 'pizza'." What fools.