Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

AA wondered how the long-dead topic had suddenly become active again, then realised he had run out of tape.

AA found a new Sony HD Handycam, so he quickly slotted in a DVD and started recording again.

AA3 was shocked by how much he missed, so he jumped into a very large random bag of potatoes. This was unfortunate as the potatoes were also very large, with fittingly large mouths filled with large and sharp teeth and fittingly enormous chomping power.

AA filmed AA3 getting attacked by the potatoes, especially the bit where AA3 pulled out a giant cannon and blasted the potatoes (plus half a mountain) into oblivion.

AA3 began to put away the cannon, but paused thoughtfully before blasting the rest of the mountain into oblivion. He put it inside an ordinary green backpack (don't ask me how) and took out a cookie.

AA zoomed in on the cookie to check out the incredible high-definition capabilities of his new handycam.

Princess Ruto slowly scooted in and set a trap for Metroid. "I always end up in a coma after he's been caught. It's as if there's a person controlling me on a random forums site and is leaving every time I catch Metroid. But that's crazy," she said to herself.

AA's facial expression looked something like :shiftyeyes_anim: when he heard Princess Ruto, but luckily it was hidden behind the camcorder.

Princess Ruto spotted Metroid near a truck and rushed over, disguising herself as the adorable, innocent chao she once was. "Wah! Meeeeetroid! I'm hungwy!"

AA decided that he would someday write a book on the strange occurrences in the world of TDN.

Princess Ruto gave up on the childish act and sought to destory AA's book of strange occurrences at TDN.

"What happens here stays here! You cannot leak this info to the world! Especially not Canada! You will PAY!" She pulled a bazooka out of hammerspace.

AA wondered what Princess Ruto was talking about, since he hadn't actually written the book yet and had no intention of leaking it out of TDN.

Princess Ruto fired her bazooka at AA's head. "Ha! Now you will forget to write the book! You will forget who you are and where you're from. You will forget to wear underpants! You are my slave! Evil laugh!"