List of already done Galleries?

Dojorkan

I'm curious, does anyone happen to have or know of a list of Themes that have won the Gallery spotlight? I don't exactly want to go through each and everyone of them to see. Eventually I would like to start a gallery, but I don't want to do something that has been done before. That said has a gallery of a already done theme ever won the spotlight again?

I personally think a gallery should just be items that YOU like ^^

My gallery is probably WAY overdone xD (valentines and love theme) but because I love both themes a lot, I never feel the need to change my theme. Plus you never know, you might someday see my gallery in the spotlight :D

I don't know of any list that has them all listed though...good luck and have fun with whatever theme you select =D

I collect plushies in my galleries, and to give credit other cute items that catch my eye...I know that this must be a theme that has been done so many times it's untrue, but as I collect teddy bears in real life plushies were the only thing that I was interested in collecting. I didn't want to have a gallery for the sake of having a gallery, but because I enjoyed collecting and looking at the items.

I think what 'm trying to say is the same as the others - pick something your interested in and you would enjoy collecting.

I collect Techo stuff, but really, whether or not a gallery is "done" is up to you. You create the gallery and decide which goes in it, so really, no two galleries are the same.

It's especially true for pet galleries. For example, you can look through my gallery and wonder "What's a Gikerot doing in there? What's with all this cheese and Altador Cup stuff, and for that matter, why is there only stuff from four specific teams (Haunted Woods, Maraqua, Meridell, and Mystery Island)? And souvenirs from The Hikalakas? o.O" I have my reasons for considering those significant enough to belong in a Techo gallery:

1. For the same reason one would put a Baby Blu in a Blumaroo gallery, an Eizzil into a Cybunny gallery, or a Babyca into a Meerca gallery. I consider the Gikerot to be the Petpet look-a-like of the Techo.

2. All those cheeses are from Cheese Roller, which is run by a Techo

3. Any Altador Cup fan could tell you that those are the only four teams that have (or used to have, in Team Mystery Island's case) a Techo in them. The Haunted Woods stuff represents Wan Dirx, Maraqua stuff represents Barit Jowes, etc.

4. The Hikalakas has a Techo in it (why not? I saw someone who won the Gallery Spotlight with an Ixi gallery, and they had Twisted Roses stuff in it)

But that's what I consider "complete". Someone else could make a Techo gallery and not consider some of these things relevant.

So yeah. The point is, don't worry about being redundant, because odds are, your gallery will be different from someone else doing the same theme.

Now it might become boring; but again, do what YOU want.

My mom does something similair to you, idriya :). She has a Blumaroo gallery, and anything that has something to do with Blumaroo, or has a picture of a Blumaroo on it (even though it's not in the item name) is in her Gallery as well.

You could choose whatever... go collect Brown items or cat-like items. Just do what YOU want :)

The chances of winning Gallery Spotlight are pretty slim I think, so your goal should just be collecting stuff you like.

Yeah, I understand it's about collecting what you like, but I just like to be different. :)

On a side note, since this is my topic asking a question... can someone explain how someone has this food equipped as a petpet?

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=_Mobilicorpus_

It apparently isn't a petpet as I don't see it in the petpet puddle or anything else on google about it being a petpet.

I collect neggs and certain categories of plushies. I started collecting all kinds of plushies but there were wayyyyy too many. I just have basic colour ones, baby, christmas and codestone plushies now :/

On a side note, since this is my topic asking a question... can someone explain how someone has this food equipped as a petpet?

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=_Mobilicorpus_

It apparently isn't a petpet as I don't see it in the petpet puddle or anything else on google about it being a petpet.

It isn't to rare you can buy it on the trading post for about 150k but it does restock at the chocolate factory (gourmet food) so i have no idea why they can put it as a petpet.

On the note of what gallery to make. I personally am starting to make mine of things that relate to my dream pets. As in right now i have a ton of grundo things. I eventually want to expand that out to a plushie draik blah blah blah. Do what you wouldn't be upset with spending lots of np on.

Wow... lol that is weird to see. On the note of the Flying Doughnut "Petpet" you can get your petpet zapped into a Fyora or Fire Faerie Straw with the petpet ray. (And those two are food items) It lists them on Sunnyneo. Possiblty, it's the same thing with the doughnut and no one has caught it yet.

I think I'm going to make a gallery of painted petpets. I love them, but the ones I have either: 1. Don't match my pets. And that's a requirement. or 2. I don't have enough pets to put them on.

Instead of making a new topic everytime I have a question, I figure its just better to ask in the topic I already made so it won't clutter the forums.

Back in my day, we didn't have no fancy-smancy "wearables" we painted our neopets one color with a blue circle behind it and we liked it! And we had to walk.... erm...

My new question is, what is the name of the wearable that is a microphone head set?

I've tried typing in multiple things to the database here such as "microphone", "head set", and "communicator" but haven't found it. I've seen it before on some pets but wasn't really interested at the time.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. Its a NC item which I wasn't searching for.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on topic. You are always welcome to create a new thread to ask a new question. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've never seen it. But my suggestion would be to go to jellyneo.net's Item Database. You can search for words in the item name, the description.. etc.

And you can break it down. What kind of item it is... etc. Try that.