Day 5...

lazycrazykitten

Oh, how I love this game and hate it at the same time. xD

I beat it, but it took awhile, because it's Spinacles. :P I barely went over 3400, though, for RL reasons.

I'm surprised that they're making it so easy on the games...AAA's score was lower than the GMC score and although it took ages I got that one. Not complaining though!

Have you tried staying on the lower levels as long as you can? That's what works for me. I get as many points as possible on the lower levels, by doing my best not to clear all of them until I'm ready.

(Granted, that doesn't always work. When I was going for my Lulu score, I cleared the entire first level in a single shot.)

Just keep trying. That's the key. Don't send your scores, and just practice through-out the day. Maybe check out some game guides on other sites. They'll vary depending on the tactic that worked best for the person that wrote it. You might find one that works a lot better for you.

Keep building up the first 5 levels or so as it's easier to stay alive and save yourself if you get into trouble than on the later levels. I managed AAA's score in about 7-8 levels. It's a game that seems to reward you for playing badly!!

Ah. Great tip was given in this thread. I was struggling with this game for ages, only getting 1.9k or so per game. If you just play the very first levels, and run them down then build them up not getting any combos, then clearing it down to the last few, then building it up again, then running them down in combos again, then you should have 3k by about level 4/5, so by that time another 400 is easy. It takes a while, so you have to be patient, and obviously don't let the thing build up too big otherwise you'll get a game over, but other than that.

Finally beat AAA :D