Day 4...

RohanX

Oh dear goodness, why did they put this game in it!!! I am so horrible at ICM. My best score is like 6750, and that is when I had played the game everyday to try and earn an avvie, which I never did get. I haven't played this game in nearly a year...this really sucks. I am soooo horrible at this. I guess this is what I'll be doing with my day off. *sighs*

I was excited about this one. I used to play this game alllll the time. It really used to be a big favorite of mine. I was able to beat AAA. Now, I'm going to have to practice so I can get the avatar.

Grrr....how come everytime I click on a challenger after I achieve the score (before I send it), when I do finally send it, I of course get the stupid error message??? I just got 7670 and they had "problems" processing my score. Not cool.

If you open a game window before 12:40 AM NST and try to send your score after that time, you'll get an error message. You have to reload the game after 12:40 AM to avoid this.

I was happily playing along, then I got 4000 and I was like YES! GOT IT!

Wait, AAA's score is 7000, not 4000? Aww dang!

Back to the mouse pad :P

EDIT: In the words of Alan Partridge, back of the net :P

I thought this was another easy one. I usually score ~10k points. I still can't seem to get the avatar, though.