so whatcha think?

RohanX

26 members have voted

1. 1. will it be fun?

• YEAH!!
    • NO WAY!!
    • maybe

As sad as it is, I've never done the Daily Dare before. I'm not entirely sure what it is. I'm assuming that every day, there's a new game that you try to beat AAA and Abigail's scores.

If that's the case, I think it will be fun. I really enjoyed the Game Master Challenge, and I enjoy the challenges for the new games.

As sad as it is, I've never done the Daily Dare before. I'm not entirely sure what it is. I'm assuming that every day, there's a new game that you try to beat AAA and Abigail's scores.

You assumed correct ;).

It won't be that much fun; I'm not able to beat AAA most of the time. Plus I don't really like most games on Neopets (because I'm bad at them). However, I'm a sucker for 'free' items, so that should be cool :yes:

I think it'll be fun. AAA scores can be really hard to beat. I do... okay. I actually do better with beating AAA's scores, than getting the scores for avatars.

I think this will help me expand the games I play. I haven't branched out much, so this will help me try new stuff, and get new items. (I like free items too. Who doesn't?) Plus, it will help me towards the "Top Gamer" avatar.

At first I wasn't excited, but after reading the rules page, I am.

I mean, the prizes are awesome, the criteria for earning the trophies is actually somewhat fair (there's a ton of them, too), and there's a freaking Staff Tournament in this one!

The only game I'm really dreading is Itchy Invasion, because that game is near impossible on a fast computer. :(

There are a few games I'm not that great at, like Sophie's Stew, Wicked Wocky Wobble, and Wheeler's Wild Ride, but I think I can handle those. Itchy Invasion. . . not a chance, unless it pops up either this weekend or during my spring break, when I'll be at home and have access to a slower computer.

The only game I'm really dreading is Itchy Invasion, because that game is near impossible on a fast computer. :(

There are a few games I'm not that great at, like Sophie's Stew, Wicked Wocky Wobble, and Wheeler's Wild Ride, but I think I can handle those. Itchy Invasion. . . not a chance, unless it pops up either this weekend or during my spring break, when I'll be at home and have access to a slower computer.

Hah! I just realized something funny! Most people want a faster computer, but you want a slower one! I am jealous ;) ! I am always wishing for a faster computer, not a slower one, so that keyquest can work right.

Hah! I just realized something funny! Most people want a faster computer, but you want a slower one! I am jealous ;) ! I am always wishing for a faster computer, not a slower one, so that keyquest can work right.

Considering the fact that you kept owning me at the mini-games in our game of KQ, I'm assuming your computer is probably just as fast as mine. You'll struggle with Itchy Invasion, too. ;)

And actually, I want a FASTER laptop. I'm on this crappy used one. D:

Are there any "spoilers" as to what the games will be? or is it the same every year?

JN posted most of the prizes, and judging by them, we can tell what most of the games will be.

My goal for this year is to get the site theme, which I didn't know you could get last year. Who doesn't like free stuff?

Yeah me too! I hope I can get the site theme this time. I won't bother trying to beat AAA, as long as I get to at least beat Abigail on time each day, which if the requirements were the same last year, will get me the site theme, hehe.

Looking forward to nice wearables for the prizes! (:

well that sucks, i hate spoilers... So what are the prizes???? :laughingsmiley:

If you hate spoilers, you wouldn't want to know the prizes. ;)