so whatcha think?

RohanX

26 members have voted

1. 1. will it be fun?

• YEAH!!
    • NO WAY!!
    • maybe

Either they've made the scores easier to beat this year or I've gotten better at the games :) Last year i spent hours trying to beat AAA and did it once or twice and this time around, I've beaten him everyday within 10-15 minutes. Except Snot Splatter. That took a couple hours :/

Either they've made the scores easier to beat this year or I've gotten better at the games :) Last year i spent hours trying to beat AAA and did it once or twice and this time around, I've beaten him everyday within 10-15 minutes. Except Snot Splatter. That took a couple hours :/

Probably both. They're easier, but still not a far cry from what they were from previous years.

And anyway, the REAL challenge of the Daily Dare is beating scores in a bunch of DIFFERENT games, including ones you may not be good at. Because let's face it: not everyone is amazing at every single game. I mean, one day, you could spend about 10 minutes beating AAA on a game you're good at, and the next, you could be struggling for hours to beat him at one you're not so good at. :/ Someone else could find the second game very easy, but the first one very hard.

I just wish the people whining about how "easy" the Daily Dare is this year could understand that, because it's the truth. :/

Sorry for the mini-rant. :P

Well, I'm not good in EVERY neopets game. Like wise, when some people say that Chariot Chase is easy, I never thought so, I even can't reach the 3rd laps since it was released, but this DD give me a real challenge and seems make me able to push my limit and give out the best I could. In the other hand, I enjoy playing snot splatter since I knew it. I play it quite much for fun and NPs. But for me 40k is something beyond what I'm able or what my limit is. Even at last Lady Luck give her hand to help me after 14 hours of trying..

From that I think there's no game to fear about, it's just AAA's score that should be feared..

And yes, sorry for this rant too

XP

I'm having fun so far. Last year I got over confident and tired to beat a lot of AAA's scores which failed. This year I'm just sticking to Abigail in hopes I can get a better score this year by beating all of her games, which I hope I can pull off. Want to get the site theme as well, but don't know how that will work with just playing agents Abigail