Best Wii games?

skylar_noel

I would say that the new Super Mario Bros is the best Wii game.. I don't like wii games that much, unfortunately. Some games have potential, but it gets ruined by the stupid wii-mote.

The game I play the most, however, is Wii Fit :P (not much of a game actually but still)

1. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

2. Metroid Prime Trilogy

3. Super Mario Galaxy

4. Super Smash Bros. Brawl

5. Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

6. Okami

7. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars

8. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 (Wii MotionPlus Bundle)

9. Guitar Hero 5

10. No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

11. New Play Control! Pikmin 2

12. New Super Mario Bros. Wii

13. Boom Blox Bash Party

14. Punch-Out!!

15. Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure

16. Little King's Story

17. Super Paper Mario

18. Mario Kart Wii

19. Call of Duty: World at War

20. Bully: Scholarship Edition

21. Muramasa: The Demon Blade

22. Rune Factory: Frontier

23. Excitebots: Trick Racing

24. Wii Sports Resort

25. Animal Crossing: City Folk

I play too many video games xD

I love Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros:Brawl. I gotta admit, I love my Rockband too. I also play Wario Ware Smooth Moves, but that gets boring after awhile. :P

Edit: If you like Cooking Games, try Cooking Mama. I heard that that was pretty good. And Sims-esque wise, I love Animal Crossing: City Folk.

If you like the Sims and that style of game, you should check out the Animal Crossing: City Folk game. You make money, find items, plus you can hook up the internet and play with a friend :) There's more to do, obviously, but totally check it out! Rent games to see which ones you like best before buying them. 50 dollars for a crappy game isn't fun haha

Another great game is Rayman Raving Rabbids: TV Party. There are plenty of mini games to play and it's great to play with a bunch of friends too!

I'd say that Wii Sports Resort is one of the better games. Most games that are also available on the other consoles aren't so great, as the whole motion control thing is generally just tacked on rather crudely. The Mario Bros game looks good as well.

1. Mario Kart Wii

2. Super Smash Bros. Wii

3. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10

4. Wii Sports Resort

5. Wii Fit Plus

6. Mario Strikers Charged

7. Red Steel 2 (when it comes out in March)

8. All of the Rabbids games

9. Sonic Unleashed

10. Sonic and the Secret Rings

11. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (Note: it's a horror game, as in scary)

12. Epic Mickey (when it comes out in Fall 2010

13. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (summer is perfered)

and the best wii game is...

SUPER MARIO GALAXY!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ohh, I forgot about Mario Party and Guitar Hero. Those are good too. Give them a shot.

Wii Music is kinda good. Get it at a low price though (20-25 bucks), because it isn't worth $40.

• 1 month later...

Wii Fit has to be one of my favourites. Harvest Moon is pretty cool. I don't actually have many games for the Wii as I only bought it for the Wii Fit but Mario Cart is good and addictive - but if you have to watch it for hours on end it makes you want to break the Wii into many many people.

• 1 month later...

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

Mario Kart Wii

Wii Sports Resort

Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Galaxy

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

DiRT 2

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.