Happy Kacheek Day!!

hrtbrk

Wow! All around a very good Kacheek Day! Both Zombie and Biscuit look brilliant (although the Zombie Kacheek's shriveled mouth bothers me a little), and the clothes are just adorable, especially the trinkets!

:D

Aw I love those colours! I still think Kacheeks are one of the most adorable pets out there! :)

Agreed! Kacheeks are the best! I love the biscuit but the zombie kind of disturbs me.

Love the Kacheek clothes and new colors. TNT is finally not obsessing about making everything look okay for 5 year-olds cuz of the zombie color :laughingsmiley:.

does anyone know how i can change my kacheek??? to the zombie color??

You'll have to purchase a zombie paint brush and have it in your inventory to have the paint colour as an option to paint your pets. :) They're 5 million on the trading post at the moment. :/

Clothes as everyone's said= beautiful. ^_^

does anyone know how i can change my kacheek??? to the zombie color??

Besides painting it, there's also the Lab Ray, but it's smarter to paint it, because the Lab Ray can change your Kacheek's species.

I have a Kacheek so I went to the Academy and got 2 levels up for free. And the next day... the stinkin' lab does what?! Minus 2 levels! I was so upset! What a waste. I mean its kind of stupid to being going on about this but it really made me mad. I want some action from the Lab Ray!!! Ooops, that was a little off topic! But I love love love the biscuit kacheek :wub_anim: ! The zombie kind of freaks me out!

this Kacheek Day is win. And I don't even like kacheeks.

You don't like Kacheeks!!!! *gasp* :ohno: How could anyone not like Kacheeks?! Kacheeks are da bomb! I love them :wub_anim: .

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.