New Game Challenge: Jumpin' Gem Heist

Ali Cat

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there some kind of time power-up you can get to reset the clock, or all all these very high scores just luck and hitting/catching every single stone/basket? I can't get over 40K :(

Nothing you can do about the time yet, except running a lot of programs so the game gets slower (although for me, this means that it's too slow to move quickly so I end up missing a lot of gems).

Blah I hate it that the ratio keeps changing. Yesterday I had 1k at 20.000, now I only have about 200 at 20.000

Unfair!

I really enjoyed this game. I beat Abigail. Then researched the prizes. I didn't want AAA's, so I stopped there. But I loved the NC Mall item, for beating Lulu, so I bought a ticket for that. I have the background on my Kougra, EmeraldMount.

Well I was getting like 35k-38k. I lagged my laptop down a bit by running a few programmes extra e.g. music and stuff.

Then I tried to get the gem combos (5 gems in a row) aimed for the green ones. got the white ball bonus thing. Hit a few baskets at once towards the end and just grabbed as many greens as I could. :)

I finally got it :D

In a way, I'm kind of mad. I feel kind of gipped, because I was one of the few that beat the 70k. :(

But I knew it had to be done, because that WAS a hard score to obtain.

I can't get past 32k.. just too hard for me.

Oh well, I don't like the AAA prize anyways ;p

i was getting 30k all the time maybe 35k but i watched the video someone posted here ..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JG6Ahajtzo... it clearly shows he got over 7 minutes in time if you slow down your pc, open your defrag and play some tunes or a movie while your doing it, you dont need to catch them in the hat as long as you run through them there collected, use your mouse pointer to point at the gem you want to catch and dont move on untill you catch it or run through it, green is highest scoring give them priority and try to allways catch your stone or you get frozen for a few seconds.

when you get near the end just keep clicking that mouse the stone should be constantly going up and down aim at the fullest pans but go for everything, if you hit a pan on the right side the gems go to the left which gives you time to hit the pan on the left in the middle and so collect more gems and get combos

im not that good at the games but i managed to get 55k doing these things, its just a shame neopets have been very cheep and lowered the amount of neopoints you earn each game so early GL

I was surprised when I got AAA's prize last night. I hadn't noticed that they had changed the requirement. If I played the game in Power Saver mode (essentially shutting down one of my cpu cores) and running a game in the the background, I was able to get more that 60k at this game, but it ran really choppy, so I never quite made it to 70k.

• 2 weeks later...