New Game Challenge: Jumpin' Gem Heist

Ali Cat

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o.O Wow, when I saw the "name" of the game before it was Jumpin' Gem Heist, I thought it would be a sponser game.

Guess not. At least it's a Shenkuu game. :P

Small tip: Getting more stones, while you already have 3, gives you an extra 1,000ish points.

Still cannot get above 40K. How do you gain more time? You basically have to always ahve a rock in the air. Great game but holy smokes lol :laughingsmiley:

It's a great game and all, but AAA's score is completely unfair. :( They should either add a time bonus or lower the score to like 50k. That's challenging enough.

EDIT: o_O hmm as I havn't checked the needs, what scores to beat this time...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ugh fun game but AAA's score is ridiculous since theres no time bonus. A ton people are complaining to TNT. Lol I knew it was going to be bad when the highest score was only 900 pts above AAA's.

9000 points, actually. xD

I doubt TNT will lower it or add a time bonus, though. :/

My high score is being reviewed by the np staff.. so hopefully i'll get a trophy :D I think it was around 86000 :D

o.O What kind of magic did you use to get a score like that?

I've only played it once, haven't got enough time to play it again today >.<

I got a score around the 30,000's. So at least I've beaten Abigail.

As is the case with practically all of you, it's going to be almost impossible to beat AAA.

Hi _dizzynoodles_,

Your score of 85,000 in Jumpin' Gem Heist has been reviewed and accepted.

You have been awarded 1,000 neopoints. If you qualified for an avatar, that has also been awarded.

Yaay i'm # 16 at the moment! Hopefully i'll stay that way to get the bronze trophy!

I think the trick was my very slow computer lol. My antivirus scanner was scanning and it turned the game VERY SLOW. And i tried to get a lot of combos! Hope that helps :)