What's your bank account goal?

Strawberri

I just keep aiming for the next bank account...although I blew 800k when I hit 5 mil so I need to get back there before moving to aiming for the 7.5 mil one!

I meant baby ^_^, the ones that are about 600k :)

You'll never stop watching your neopoints go up Divy :P And it gets worse the more you have :P I was going to buy a normal gold nerkmid as soon as I could afford it... I still haven't got one. I never thought I'd get as many neopoints as I've got (I had like 200k), but when I started trying, and I mean really trying, for the stocks avatar I found I was soon getting loads. Now its hard for me not to earn at least 10k a day... Today I've earnt 50k from my stocks (including the money I've taken out to buy more) and a few games (kass basher, fashion fever, etc)... Mind you, I'll probably never get to the, like 10mil stage!

• 1 month later...

I just like to save. :]

which almost never works because I always see something shiny I want, so I end up withdrawing what I just put it. ROFL.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.