Baby Lutari & Krawk

Chanizilla

You saw this on JN, right? :P

A lot of people are actually really mad about this, because they're losing their precious Boochi shields.

I'm trying to imagine baby Krawks other than looking exactly like the petpets.... Maybe like...an egg with all the limbs poking out? Like an egg that walks? Are krawks even Egg-pets? *is confused and resorts to mumbling to self*

I take back what I said. The Krawk is alright, other than the fact that it's snout is too small. The Lutari is the one that's ugly imho. :/

Oh wow...these babies aren't cute at all D:

*hugs Gavric, hoping boochi don't turn him into a baby Lutari*

If they fixed the heads on both, made the Lutari some tropical color instead of red, and some other color for Krawks...would've looked cuter...

Oh my. Those are the most hideous babies...I mean erm, well the Lutari baby is alright. I don't think I would go out and spend a bunch of neopoints to get one myself though. I'm sure somewhere out there is a mother/father that loves those pixels?

A boochi shield is any specie of Neopets that can't be painted baby (previously Lutari and Krawk) and as they couldn't be painted baby they were harmless against boochie's gun and many people used them as shields for their other precious pets instead of keeping a pet that is painted basic colors or another baby pet.

I don't get why everyone dosen't like them. I think they're ALMOST cute. I mean i'm dissapointed that THAT'S why they came up with for the Krawk but, eh, they're not UGLY...

Because people were probably expecting something completely different. I'm thinking most people wanted the baby Krawk to look more like the Krawk petpet and the Baby Lutari to be in the same pose as, say, the Baby Meerca, not as gangly, etc.

How about some of you draw what you wanted? xD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

the baby lutari isnt so good with the bib. but the krawk, cuuuuuuute!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.

I dislike most baby pets. I just don't find them to be cute at all. But these two really take the ugly cake. It's too bad that TNT, after years of leaving these pets safe from Boochi, decided on such unappealing artwork.