Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fresh batch of eggs! (Is it just me or is the abandoned eggs page almost always full now?)

yjRn.gifINGq.gif9O7y.gifUze3.gif

man... I totally forgot that if you kill an egg, the shells are gonna remain for two weeks...pffft. Anyway a)click ALL my eggs b) if anybody has a gold egg or a silver one PLEASE pm me.

How many of you know what a Dorkface is? ...not many. xD Well, one user started the line, and it's reeeealy famous, espically the first couple, Midas Dorkface (a Gold) and Shallyna'ar (a White). Well, take a look at the lineage of the Vine I just picked up. The name skipped a few gens, but a Dorkface is a Dorkface. So, YAY I HAS A DORKFACE!! ^_^

I clicked it! :D It looks like it's doing pretty well on clicks now. I guess rares get clicked more because people are more curious about them... Hm... I wish I had a rare... but I'm just starting, so I'll get one eventually. =]

~ Livvy

Hm... I don't know why, but I have randomly decided this: I'm going to be kind of like a dragon-refuge. I'll only get eggs from the abandoned area, and only the ones with the lowest amount of time left to see if I can save them from just dying. (So after this batch, any time you could spare a click for the eggs, it'd be greatly appreciated since chances are they'll need all the help they can get because they won't have that much time.)

~ Livvy