Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It should also be noted that three of these breeds are limited edition seasonals that cannot breed (or at least, can't produce their own species) and are currently not avalible. Another 2 are special ones that you have to do something out of the ordinary to get.

hJ1j.gifsxmm.gif9enj.gif2Xcl.giftUSa.gif

I'd just eat the chicken...

I picked up this little sick winter dragon. I think he needs more clicks to survive.

My black dragon I just bred is glowy glowing, though...?

Oh, did I not mention... When DC changed tro the new server all but like 4 eggs got revamped and they look nicer. This includes giving blacks a green glow and waters a little puddle like their descripts say.

That's not true anymore, but the new style usually causes them to hatch in the 4 to 3 days range anyways.

I finally got around to giving out little FAQ a much needed update. It's located here, the second post of this thread, should anyone wish to read it.

I hope my dragons grow up into at least a hatchling. ;_; it doesn't look like they will tho. I don't quite understand how they hatch.

*directs you to the second post of this thread*

We have a FAQ on the second post of this thread, but since this IS a massive thread, some people may not feel like browsing through it. =/

Pretend that every time someone sees your dragon, they roll a die. (aka dice) If they get a 6, it hatches, otherwise it doesn't hatch. When you first get the egg at 7 days, the die doesn't have any sixes. When you only have 1 day left, the die will probably have all 6s, unless you don't have enough views/uniques. So now views, uniques, time left, and randomness all play a factor.

Oh, so it all comes down to views and clicks. I don't have a lot of clicks though. I had 6 last time I checked. Okay, well I guess I just gotta hope I get those views and clicks. :)