Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

Can anyone translate this?:

http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index....showtopic=28013

The topic's been cleared and locked.

EDIT: Nvm, I found a translator.

Area unlocked!

Deep in the forest, a small cave containing a group of wild dragons has been discovered. The explorer who found it has since lost track of the cave's location, but perhaps with your help it can be found again.

That's just mysterious. Every time I refresh, there's a new group of dragons. Does anybody have an idea what this is?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was out days ago. I don't know what it does, but for now, it's just a fun pleace to check out random dragons.

Wait... Could this possibly be the replacement to TJ09's scroll?

Hmm, this might be useless information, I've seen a Neglected Dragon on the page once. I was like," 0-0". You don't see Neglected dragons every day, eh? I've never seen one in the Dragon Cave before..(And also, if this is someone's scroll, they sure have a lot of Summer Dragons -_-')

I actually found a hatchling with linage there or at least parents and lots of siblings. Can't wait till my stone hatches and I hope it matures before thanksgiving. I don't have computer access that day.

hcBz.gifAdoj.gifmmQW.gif4T23.gif

Less than a day left for my eggs, and they even have lots of views :(

I clickethed them all x) Go put them on sites like the DC fansite of Daily Dragon Fix. Eh, my red dragon egg has the most views on my scroll (About 1800 views) and it hasn't even gotten out of its egg yet :grrr:

That's beacuse it still has more than 5 days left.

EDIT: SQUEE!!! I scored a second Yellow Dino! I can't abandon it till 2 AM my time, so I'ma trade it for a Red one tomorrow. ^_^

Ahhh. Weird situation - I accidentaly got a chicken egg.

It was on the abandoned page, & I couldn't stop myself from clicking x3

But, I can't give it away on the DC forums, because they're down.

& the Trade Post on the DC fansite is messed up.

Does anyone here want it and knows how to trade?

xD I want my dragon's code to be "RoFl" or something like that =P Since my shield dragon is now an adult, I was like, "Get more eggs!" I got 2 more eggs to handle *facepalm* And later in the Dragon Cave news, Wu's Skywing dragon (or dragon that hatched from an egg with This egg has strange markings on it) finally hatches. But Wu's Red Dragon Egg still takes the lead on most Unique Views and Views...

THE NEW EGGS:

fHUP.gif Fqsp.gif