Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In case anyone's curious (and hasn't been reading the DC forums voraciously), whiptails can apparently now mate. I tried with my male white, but no eggs occurred.

Well, it's not like you get eggs every time you breed. Sometimes, the dragons refuse to go near each other, or they aren't interested in each other, or they breed but don't produce any eggs.

My pink hatchling has grown its wings! I decided to name this one Flame Guardian Ember. ;) That's what the colour pink reminds me of, Ember form Spyro: A Hero's Tail. And Ember on its own was taken.

Ah that reminds me:

The four different colors of Striped (white, blue, yellow, green) are influenced by the non-striped's mate. CBs are all white, and I assume that any StripedxStriped pairng will make white as well. As you can see, the father of that blue egg is a water dragon. I'd think that vine, pebble, and mint will give you green, whites will get you white, and golds will get you yellow. I don't know about the tohers species though, try some out and see.

Okay, got some new eggs...

xrTk.gif xvtr.gif 90Pp.gif

And don't forget my other dragons, taken out of my siggy so my siggy didn't become MASSIVE. (though I may put them back in..)

aJOZ.gif GK1F.gif

While I was away from Dragon Cave... my first four hatchlings have grown up, along with my fifth obtained egg hatching and growing wings! But I'm worried about my seasonal egg... it hasn't even got a crack in it. I'll switch my pink dragon with the egg to try and help the egg.

Ok, I'm doing this in order, so bear with me for a moment:

@Lion: Adult dragons do not need views or clicks ro survive. We do not add them to the viewing thread as they only take up room once they are grown or frozen.

@Mermaid: Under three days counts as an ER egg. Stick it in the Dragon Cave Fansite ER when that happens for best results. Please note that, while they are the best ER, sometimes it is over full or the adder spazzes out. If it's too full, wait for a clear. If it won't let you add a clearly ER egg, just try it again, one code at a time.

Clicks can actaully translate to poking with sticks. Do this at your own risk.

The Balloon hatched. ^_^