Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EDIT2: Wait a minute.... I'm full of eggs and hatchling in my siggy!!!! OMG! What am I gonna do........ Abandon the black one...?

You don't have to put them all in your signature, sticking them here to be put on the front page will do fine. :yes:

Also, I've had an egg hatch with a soft shell from too many views before - it seemed to grow up pretty normally.

You don't have to put them all in your signature, sticking them here to be put on the front page will do fine. :yes:

Front page??? o_O I don't really get what you mean.... Sorry... Like......... Putting them on the post?? :eh:

Purple, we mean just post them here and either Anime or I will put them on the front page for all to see. xD

Thanks kopaka! ^_^

Thanks for telling me that, AA. Too late though. My test egg is a water after all. xD

I only organized the dragons under people's names so others would know who's is whose. When they were just put there with no filing...it looked like it was slopped together to me. And the codes are easier to manage when they're organized. :yes:

IMPORTANT

If you have adoptable eggs in your signature, a maximum of 5 adoptables are allowed on one line. That's it. We don't want to clutter the page with images either! Five adoptables, one line.

Most scrolls tend to be female-heavy. Mine's the same way. It's normal.

Well I know I've got two female dragons at least.

EDIT: Is my Pink Dragon supposed to have a big black hole in it?

That means it's close to hatching. :wink:

And I only have one female out of 6 so far o.0

*waits for paper to grow so I can see what gender it is*

The gender thing is fairly random. Mine was really female heavy for a while, but recently it's been perfectly even.

Also, Paper's can't breed. Nor can Chickens or Dinos. Most don't count them in their gender counts beacuse of that.

The gender thing is fairly random. Mine was really female heavy for a while, but recently it's been perfectly even.

Also, Paper's can't breed. Nor can Chickens or Dinos. Most don't count them in their gender counts beacuse of that.

I know, but one of my friend's names hasn't been used and I want to use it.

And I have a lot of female name ideas that haven't been used yet.