Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Once again: THIS WAS NOT A SERVER PROBLEM. It was something that the host did. Also, seeing the wrong background has to do with your cache on your own computer.

Server: A machine that stores and transfers data.

Host: The people/company that own the server who are in charge of things such as website IP addresses, general security, and other server upkeep.

The server is fine. The host added a new firewall without taking into consideration sites with lots of hits like DC, and thus we get a ton of downtime. Plus I think they changed the IP as well. x.x

We may have covered this, but I'm just too lazy to look through all the posts and see:

Are we allowed or okay with people posting clickables from other places here?

Like can I post my unicreatures animals here or do we need to make them their own topic?

Please PM me if this topic has already been addressed I don't want to clog up the flow.

If you really need clicks (like, there's an exalted egg you need and you're full on eggs), feel free to post one, but be sure you also have something to say relating to DC or the current convo. if you just want to post them to ahve them up, yeah, you'll need a different topic.

Yeah, since it's so hard to do... anything, we'll probably get a time rest to before this started. Or at least a day or two added on.

EDIT: Breeding has been disabled. The site seems to be a bit faster now, and the DCF ER is working properly again.