Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My best guess: This is when a lot of DCers get home and start using it, which puts strain on the site. But I'm probably wrong. I'm sure there's a good reason. Actually though, it's been down since this morning. (And, being stuck in my room all day with the laptop, I would know.)

*headdesk* The day several of my dragons were going to be able to breed ;~; Hopefully my silver egg won't die while the site is down xD I have it fogged so it won't hatch, but I can't exactly unfog it and post it somewhere now.

And the timer does keep going when the site is down. I think I've heard of TJ resetting timers on dead eggs/hatchlings if the site is down for too long.

There were several updates to dragon designs that they were going to do. I'm hoping this is them doing it -hopes big time-

but TJ has had several issues trying to get a server that can really handle DC.

No good breedings today. My silver and mint refused to go near each other xD

On the bright side, two of my hatchlings grew up sometime before the lag, and the silver egg I was worrying about slightly hatched a-ok ^_^ Now to go find a silver or gold on the AP while I'm un-scroll locked >:3

Ouaf.gif

There's a nice silver from the AP ^_^

*headdesk* My pebble's a boy ;~; I can't for the life of me get a female pebble or stone to breed for a geode!

Grats on the geode, Katy! : D I'm awful with names, sorry xD

if anyone is willing to wait till next week for a geode i have several happily producing stone pairs. i even will have a pebble pair once my baby grows up today. i made alot of people happy on monday. i was locked and breed everyone. (i don't do that often because of the ap) and droped at least 6 or 7 geode eggs. i will breed them again next week. pm me if you want an egg at that point.

KA2o.gif

I love the AP ^w^

Sweet, that'll be my 14th silver :O Only one more to go!

The AP is fantabulous until you get into the lineage fanatic phase. >.<