Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have an account on eggcaves, which is sort of actually how I found out about dragon caves (a little backwards, I suppose..)

I haven't made an account with dragon cave yet; I don't know if I should. Would you guys suggest it? Or would my hands be way too ful with eggs on two different sites o___o?!

If you're new to the whole adoptables thing, I suggest you stick with eggcave until you can get a firm grasp on it. DC eggs can die as well (it only takes 7 days), so you might want to stay on one site until you feel you can take care of more eggs.

Well, today's a good day. I bred a (well, my first actually, the silly pair hadn't produced before now) Green Stripe Dorkface AND a Silver egg. Wows.

In2M.gif k62B.gif

This Silver's lineage isn't too long, but it's got some weight to it. Nice strains of dragons from me (with both Triplicate Gold and TasyMag lines) and Morgan (the species was introduced from her Pyo). Also, I apologize for some tangled lines in the Stripe, you lose track of who came from where when a line permates your whole scroll. Would their winners contact me (PM, MSN, or AIM, whatever) so we can get them to you.

Hello I'm back and with new eggs. Clcik my siggy plz ;) anyways, since I left this behind, there has been lots of updates. So may be one generous person to show me newest dragons plz :D

I think the newest dragons are from late August, and they are the Horse Dragon, Deep Sea Dragon, Neotropical Dragon, Waterhorse Dragon, and Water Walker Dragon. This link shows it best: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=64524

Also, the biggest news is that New Pinks (the softer in color ones with male and female gender) can now influence an egg's gender.

Hope this helps.

More species specific actions. Reds can incubate and decrease the time needed, and Pebbles can Earthquake to try and ahtch eggs early.

Also, as per the winer's request, I'm redrawing the raffle for third only.

The new winner of 3rd palce (A Stripe Dorkface in the color of thier choice) is... Cute Cybunny!

I currently have Blue and Green SDF hatchies on my scroll if you want either of them.

It's nice that TJ's been implementing the breed-specific actions recently. Do you know if he's doing anything for Mints or Frills? It just seems like they need some love too. Great to see that the Pinks are no longer unwanted.