Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMGosh! I feel so honored. I hatched an egg!!! I clicked on Ali Cat's second egg, it had a big hole in it. When the page opened, it was a hatchling. When I went back to the viewing thread, it was a young hatchling. Geez, I'm as excited as if I had sat on it myself all week. LOL

LOL, I know how it feels, it happened to me once too :laughingsmiley:

The Dragon Cave Fansite isn't working for me. :( But my striped has less than three days until it dies. :O

HvoG.gif

Added it to the Soti-Dragons's ER, hope it will hatch soon!

Anyway, does anyone know what's the matter with The DC Fansite ??

LOL, I know how it feels, it happened to me once too :laughingsmiley:

Added it to the Soti-Dragons's ER, hope it will hatch soon!

Anyway, does anyone know what's the matter with The DC Fansite ??

Maybe there could be a banner under our screen names, sort of a trophy, for us surrigate parents. It sure does feel special to be the Chosen One. :yes: A little banner would encourage people to click the eggs, but maybe it would encourage too many clicks. :worried: What are some others' thoughts about it?

What a surprise to find that I had 2 hatchlings today. When I checked in on my scroll last night, none were even cracked. Does that happen often? Impatient little things. [glows lovingly at the nest]

It's working fine, if a little slow, now. I got a broken link message, but it came right up when I refreshed.

Please add this new egg to the viewing thread. sW6K.gif Thank you!

C

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have a couple of questions about stone eggs. I have an egg that's the product of two stone parents. Do the pebble, stone and geode eggs look alike? How does one tell the difference once the eggs have hatched? Is there a clue in the description?

Where do alts come from?

thanks!

C

If you want to see how a geode egg looks like than look at the firts egg in my siggy, it is a geode. And Yes the pebble is the medium green coloured shade (lightest is the mint coloured dragon and the darkest are the vines). If you want to see how stones show up then see at Tivsy's set, the first one is a stone.

There are two alts. There is an alt in the black (covered by green) eggs. Another alt is the vine one. You can never know an alt form an un-alt cuz they are both the EXACT colour, you have to wait until they grow up to know if it an alt.

All-in-all there is the help page on the first page of this topic :D.

No, you need to wait untill they hatch. It's rather obvious if it's an alt or not as soon as they hatch.

IxWh.gif

Alt Vine

iGUl.gif

Regular Vine

No alt blacks today, but it's obvious when you see one as they're solid black.

All-in-all there is the help page on the first page of this topic :D.

I've read all the instructions I can find and, I suppose, just haven't absorbed all the info. Thank you for a complete answer (with examples!) I'm making a journal of all the details I've picked out of the posts (there's a LOT of info here, WOW!)

C

Yeah, and that guide likely needs a few updates. :/ I usually only go through and add and chang things when we get new dragons, but I really should updated it at least biweekly.

Sorry :D I meant that they have to say hatch.

EIDT: Please click my split egg cuz it only has 2 days left.

>.< Pls help I has ERs >.<

Btw since it has been forever since I've been out here.

Allo perty pppl!

Iivc.gif JkcX.gif