Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems like the cave is getting a lot more abandoned eggs these days... increased breeding?

Also:

zKQg.gifXpAP.gif6Ffk.gif3ArE.gif

Quite possibly, AA. I've noticed a lot more abandoned recently as well. Part of it is probably because of the new eggs; people want to make space. And abandoned stone hatchlings will go up soon as people get into the alt. lottery again.

I'm sure there are other reasons too, and if I guess correctly, Anime probably can give you a better answer. :yes:

Ok, reaseons for increase:

1. People abandoning for the Frills. This is dying down, but there's still some.

2. More breedings with Stones where people normall wouldn't, so there's more there.

3. People freaking out and trying to clear space in case there's Valentines eggs out tomorrow or the day after.

4. Now, rather than abandoning all but the first egg, all held eggs get abandoned if you don't claim one, so there's a minor increase.

And actually, the Alt Stones have different eggs right now, so they're not lottery eggs yet. They mgiht get changed once people get theirs and there's more of a balance, but for now you can tell as soon as you breed them.

Hey, I was mostly right! Yay! ^_^ I'm learning.

Really? How do they look different from the normal ones? (I haven't seen the alt. stone egg except in the picture announcing that there were new eggs, so I haven't had a chance to compare them.)

I feel accomplished o: I actually got a Silver from a drop, not off of the AP. I *should* be un-egg locked by the 14th, but there's always that extra frill if I need room xD

Ok, reaseons for increase:

1. People abandoning for the Frills. This is dying down, but there's still some.

2. More breedings with Stones where people normall wouldn't, so there's more there.

3. People freaking out and trying to clear space in case there's Valentines eggs out tomorrow or the day after.

4. Now, rather than abandoning all but the first egg, all held eggs get abandoned if you don't claim one, so there's a minor increase.

And actually, the Alt Stones have different eggs right now, so they're not lottery eggs yet. They mgiht get changed once people get theirs and there's more of a balance, but for now you can tell as soon as you breed them.

o_O Ookay... a lot of info coming from one person.

Well I get it now. :P And I also know who to poke whenever I need any Dragon Cave information. xD

We don't know. The Valentines eggs aren't out yet. They might be the Love dragons on the Porgress thread on the DC fourms. Those are pretty.

And I tend to absorb info. xD

Well I ask because I'm in central and no one is ever in my time zone so I try to get as close as I can to being on at the right times

Yes, DC things are sent in EST beacuse that's where TJ09 is.

Don't worry SG. I'm in Central too.

EDIT: *calculates* ...I'm a nut. XD Central is ONE hour behind EST.... so in about 2 hours.

VALENTINES DRAGONS

Love.gif

"This egg is speckled and very fragile"

Grab it while you can, they're spread among the drop with normal eggs, so you'll need a good eye and quick reflexes. Limit of two per user.

SO COOL *runs to go and get*

not the one i was after but SWEET!

7U3L.gif

and there were over 1000 other people there

EDIT:

another:

MxI5.gif

and that's 5 adoptables in my siggy, so i gotta stop untill i find a way to combine those two from dragonadopters . . .