Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have to refresh, refresh, refresh ! One clic after another. There a restock every 5 minutes with 3 egg, one with more than 10 egg each hour at x:00. Also, you can get abandoned egg. You will get the link to this page when somebody throw one away.

Thanks for that - I was wondering when new eggs appeared ^_^

edit: It used to be on the hour, only on the hour.

Hello everyone. The first post is getting lots and lots of more images, which means that some people at the bottom must be on Anime's special overflow post. xD So if you don't see your name on my post, check Anime's. If you don't see it there, either, then somebody will get thwaped. :(

TJ09's black dragon has grown up! If you want to see it, here's the link to his scroll:

http://dragcave.net/user/TJ09

i saw, it looks so awsome!

and kopakasheild, if you bred you can't do it again for a week, even if they fail to breed.

speaking of that, does anyone know what a water dragon will breed with? mine won't breed with any of my males...

:O I am stunned at how fast dragons grow then they're posted on this topic. My hatchlings here have more clicks than my adults.

guardian dragons are so cool.

OMG I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE MY NEW BLACK DRAGON! :D

k, i feel better now.

Hey guys I have a plan to get more Dragon cave people and more TDN members. Every once in a while on Neo the FC boards has a dragon cave topic. Tell everyone there about TDN allowing Dragon eggs. Be sure to use a side account, Viacoms gotten so jealous they are warning/suspending/freezing people that talk about dragon eggs on Neo.

neopets is seriously tripin'. i'm sorry, i hope no one takes this bad, but I CAN"T STAND THAT SITE NO MORE! it's like they try to make me mad

esHY.gif

I got an abandoned hatchling^ =)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have two now ^^, but I froze the other one... he was a day from dying & didn't have many veiws/clicks at the time ;.;

edit: On the bright side, I just now got a guardian egg ( did I spell that right? )

(: