lab ray!!!!

Divya Bean

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well today the lab ray changed my kacheek into sketch! Yesterday, it changed my kacheek's gender :sad01_anim:. I hope tomorrow it changes my pets species so that I can get the avatar.

It didn't change my pets species but it did give me 2 more defence points!!! The petpet lab ray only changed my warf's name. Does anyone know if some petpets work better than others in the petpet lab ray?

I reallllllllllly hope so! I want a faerie pet or petpet sooo bad!!!!

OH NOOOOOO!!! It changed my pets gender!!! Now I have to take off the cute bow that she, now he, is wearing!!! WAAAAAHHHHHH :crying: :sad01_anim: :O :worried:

Never mind, it changed the gender again :) ! Now I can leave the bow on :rolleyes_anim:

I unlocked it a while back, but I love my Xweetok just as she is, and I'm not risking changing my poogle's speices for ANYTHING! I'm waiting till I have a chance to send my Jetsam to my side so I can get one of the pets out the pound, and jazz them up :P

I did get some cool japs while I was using it though... My Blumeroo ended up as a maraquian Ruki :P lol (who now lives on my side...)

Do you need the 3 hardest pieces? If so, that stinks and I know. I got stuck on them too, but then, you will not believe this, keyquest gave me all 3! I was shocked! Keyquest basically saved me about 500k np! So I advise you to look at a lot of map pieces on the trades or auctions, then play keyquest. Hopefully it works!

I have around 200k... Enough to get 1 piece. The three pieces I'm missing are all over 100k, and one is 200k+, if that guide is still accurate. So, I've a ways to go. If I can get them via Keyquest, I'll be a happy camper. So far, I've only gotten multiples of one piece(which I think is the one most people get from KQ). Ah well. I'll have to play KQ later, and pray Shenkuu Showers doesn't rip me off like it did last time <.<

Well congratulations on getting the lab ray. I got mine not that long ago and I now have a faerie Gnorbu with a faerie krawk attached. I would keep zapping the Gnorbu but i am trying to even out the stats a little before it goes to 3 codestones to fix.

I am so jealous! I want a faerie pet and petpet so bad! I don't care what species, just faerie! That's my goal and the reason I unlocked the lab ray. Sigh. I hope it doesn't take to long.

I am so jealous! I want a faerie pet and petpet so bad! I don't care what species, just faerie! That's my goal and the reason I unlocked the lab ray. Sigh. I hope it doesn't take to long.

Me too! I'm currently zapping a Shoyru, in hopes of zapping her Faerie. So far, the only changes I've gotten have been gender (she went to male, then back to female), and some stat changes. But I've only had it for about a week now.

I never planned on getting the lab map but then I ended up finding 5 pieces whilst browsing the site (over a few months). I'm really happy, because it saved me spending neopoints on it xD

Now, however, I really want to get the last remaining pieces ^__^

KQ doesn't play for me :( (I have a dodgy computer) So I can't get them from there.

It's just a matter of saving up for it, I suppose. *is extremely lazy*

Someday then, I'll also have access :)

I'd always found the pieces to the Petpet map, never the original map. Finally, I sucked it up, and payed for a full set. Then my husband had a complete set of the Petpet (I always sold the pieces I found, never figuring I'd get the regular map) so he gave them to me.

The things I seem to always find on the site, Petpet Lab Map and Codestones. I've been on Neopets (off and on) for almost 8 years, and I got my first Paint Brush RE a couple weeks ago. I always wondered where people got the Lab Map pieces from.