lab ray!!!!

Divya Bean

Me too! I'm currently zapping a Shoyru, in hopes of zapping her Faerie. So far, the only changes I've gotten have been gender (she went to male, then back to female), and some stat changes. But I've only had it for about a week now.

Same!!! Just the stats keep changing. sigh.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never planned on getting the lab map but then I ended up finding 5 pieces whilst browsing the site (over a few months). I'm really happy, because it saved me spending neopoints on it xD

Now, however, I really want to get the last remaining pieces ^__^

What pieces are you missing? I really wish they'd number them so it'd be easier to search them. But then again, I was too impatient to play the, search and bid game. So I searched the TP for complete sets.

It is frustrating when it's mostly stat changes. Even with the Petpet Lab, the first zap, my petpet became a Pile of Soot. Then a Green Greeble. Then 3 times in a row, a Pile of Soot. I mean, I don't know how you turn a Pile of Soot into a Pile of Soot. Wouldn't that be considered no change? lol

EDIT: I apologize for the double post. I thought I had edited my previous, when I'd actually posted new.

That would be my luck too. I dislike the colors like that... Ghost, Zombie, Mutant, Darigan. My first PB RE, was actually a Daridan Petpet PB. I painted a petpet with it and gave it to my husband, that loves that type of stuff.

Soooo... how did it go?

There I did the petpet lab ray, and it didnt do anything to my angelpuss! I wan't some action from the petpet lab ray! Come on, is that all you got?! just kidding, i like the suspense. I also hate those pb colors. they should make a shenkuu pb. that would be awesome.

I was so excited when my petpet got zapped into a Green Greeble. Not because I like the petpet, but it was my first total change. (Not counting the Pile of Soot.)

Shenkuu would be a very nice brush, I think. I like brushes that have creative results. Brushes like Ghost, and Glowing... they don't change a whole lot. But with Faerie, Maraquan, Island.... I like how they're really creative.

All pets are adorable/beautiful with faerie, i so agree! so are all petpets. now i've kind of stopped hoping for a faerie pet, i just want a change so i can get the avatar. but someday that joyful day might come when i get a faerie pet...

Yeah I have a Kacheek. My fav species are kacheek and bruce and I would love either as faerie. I like any pet as faerie except for draik, buzz, grarl(did I spell that right?) and skeith. I just don't like those ones. How about you???

Shoyru's are my favorite species. Then probably Jubjubs, or Koi. My favorite Faerie pet is the Shoryu. I don't like Buzz, but even they are pretty as Faerie, same with Grarrl. I love Draiks, especially Faerie. There's not many Faerie pets I don't like.

I never planned on getting the lab map but then I ended up finding 5 pieces whilst browsing the site (over a few months). I'm really happy, because it saved me spending neopoints on it xD

Now, however, I really want to get the last remaining pieces ^__^

KQ doesn't play for me :( (I have a dodgy computer) So I can't get them from there.

It's just a matter of saving up for it, I suppose. *is extremely lazy*

Someday then, I'll also have access :)

I had been planning to hunt for the pieces, but started getting them in REs. I bought 1 or two of them I think, and now I'm just missing three pieces(the three listed in my sig). The BEST way to see what ones you need is to take them to the Treasure Hunt game thing and see what parts you have and what you need. That's how I determined what I need :)

Yeah, KQ dislikes my PC, and I don't like using Mom's Laptop for hours on end just to play KQ and hope for the map pieces I'm missing.

You never know... I might get lucky. In the last couple weeks, I've gotten my first PB RE. Maybe I'll stumble onto something someone else needs. If I do, I'd much rather get it to someone who could really use it, then just sell it to someone random on the TP.

I used to get tons of RE's while playing Pyramids, since the page refreshes itself with every card you play. But those were mostly Codestones. The majority of the other REs I get, I'm usually in my Inventory when I get them.

Nice. Wish I had that luck :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the psot count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.