Trading over 800k

Secre

Sorry, I know that this is probably me being an idiot, but the TP has a limit of 800k so how would you go about conducting a trade of an item for pure np over that, for example stamps which are worth 1.1 mil.

Thanks, and sorry for being stupid in advance!

The safest way is auction, or if you need instant gratification-accepting/bidding 800k plus items worth the rest. Anything else is just asking to get scammed :(

i.e. I've heard of scams where people will insist that you do it by 2 trades-bid lots of np on a junk item before they accept the remainder on the goodies, which would of course result in getting blocked after they get the np.

A lot of people will request a baby paint brush and then the rest of the cost will be in neopoints. (So for a 1.1 million item you'd offer one baby paint brush and 500K).

Or like others have mentioned, an auction would be set up. Make sure that you add each other as friends and the person selling the item makes the auction Friends Only. It's the best way to ensure that you get the item and someone else doesn't snatch it up last minute.

Thanks, that's very helpful, and also offered some tips on what to avoid when trying to buy over 800k. Thanks again.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.

Like everybody else said, auctions are the best if it's over 800k. never do split trades.