HAMS

Tyler.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aidan, i'm sorry, that was wrong, and I shouldn't have joined the descision to demote you.

I love all you HAMS members but tbh i'm realy sick of this. We argue when we should be working together to do things like rebuild th Neo guild.

So until Aidan is remade a leader an given the apology he deserves, I resign. I resign both as a leader and member at all.

When he gets his apology i'll be glad to come back and help fix the guild, but we need all FOUR leaders. Three won't do so might as well make it two.

Bye everyone. :)

Then why am I not a leader right now and why are we still argueing?

NEITHER WERE WE BUT WE STAYED LEADERS.

And hey, he wasn't as badas we were. It only happened once.

No, i'm leaving because this isn't right, and because one of my best friends and a founder got demoted. And i'm leaving because I don't want to argue with another one of m best friends and that's all we've been doing lately. God, I feel like we're an old married couple. xD

You're not a leader right now because you won't listen to reason.

But we improved, and we are fully capable of leading a group.

So you are going to leave me on my own to lead a group that's growing each day? We are arguing because you think something, and I think otherwise, it's a full natural debate.

And i'm NEVER gonna be if you don't let go of what you think is reason.

And Aidan can too. And it only happened once, CAV.

Yes, yes I am. But without me and Aidan, HAMS is dead, and you know that.

Yeah, we debate alot, but this is too far. It's not just this, my decision to leave has been getting more and more likely with every arguement that i've let die,

there is a possible disbanding of HAMS in the horizon and I do nothing to help

You can help Tyler. You're a leader.

Wait...what happened? Why was he demoted?

His behavior was unacceptable for leadership.

No, YOU'RE going to let HAMS die.

I gave youa choice and a way to fix this.

Until then this conversation is over.

ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME!? I'M TRYING TO KEEP HAMS ALIVE BY FIXING THE GROUP. YOU VOTED ON DEMOTING HIM. WE ALL DID.

If that's the way it is, then that's the way it is. Que Sera Sera. He made a choice and now thinks he can retract it when others disagree, so I guess you have a choice now CAV, you can promote people into leadership position or try and run HAMS with just you and Tyler.

Uh, Tyler? Care to explain why your name isn't on the HAMS list (for the love of god, please give a good reason).

We are giving Trinston ONE MORE CHANCE. One more slip up, and he's demoted, where he can get his leadership position in a WEEK. That was the original plan, but it seems as though neither him nor Ryan will give him that chance.

Well, I dunno, but that honestly seems quite fair to me. He has the chance to get his leadership back if he wants it, so if he works hard and earns the position then no one can say he doesn't deserve it.