HAMS

Tyler.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish we all lived on the same street. Then we could go round to everyone's houses. I wanna do that.

That'd be cool. But I'd only agree to it if you all come here to NYC. Canada's cool and all, but I never want to move from here.

Yes Nathan, I'm from New York City (if the name, avvie, and siggy didn't tell you). Loud, frantic, bright, and epic.

I was just assuming you were doing that to commemorate the 9/11 attacks.

Dude. Look under my avvie, and look at where it says "Location". I've lived in New York all my life.

That'd be cool. But I'd only agree to it if you all come here to NYC. Canada's cool and all, but I never want to move from here.

Yes Nathan, I'm from New York City (if the name, avvie, and siggy didn't tell you). Loud, frantic, bright, and epic.

If I was to move over t any state in America, New York would be it. I think it's pretty awesome(Alicia Keys reference, but it is). And it would be pretty cool if we all did. Of course, I'd have to say bye to my friends, but I'll stealla ll of yours. >: D

California is better

just saying :whistle:

:grrr:

we could go over to each other's houses every day, go to the same school, same class.

It would be awesome.

And Canada is obviously way better.

The HIGH SCHOOL I'm in requires passing a very hard test. And I'm in HIGH SCHOOL, unlike you little middle schoolers.

If I was to move over t any state in America, New York would be it. I think it's pretty awesome(Alicia Keys reference, but it is). And it would be pretty cool if we all did. Of course, I'd have to say bye to my friends, but I'll stealla ll of yours. >: D

Awesome. But Alicia Keys sucks. But at least she's better than Jay-Z.

And you would fail to steal my best friend.