HAMS

Tyler.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, I've got something else. Shouldn't I be a Squirrel Spy by now? I've been with HAMS for over twenty days. Can't I get promoted?

Yes you should, and technically you've been a Squirrel Spy. But Tyler is the one who made the topic, so only he can edit the first post. We must wait on him to sign on. If you wish, I'll PM, and he'll know when he signs on.

Yeah, thanks.

Also, you might want to tell him to put me up as JungleBeast, the Squirrel Spy. I'm changing names again tomorrow. Or I could just be JB.

D'oh! I already sent the message. But I'll add that to it.

I also told him to rid the list of the inactive members.

I've been trying. I'm talking to a bunch of newbies about it. But before we get new recruits, we need to make sure that they will STAY ACTIVE, on HAMS, and TDN in general. 85% of all new members end up going inactive after a month.

And about you being on the bottom, it's because you're the newest member, even though you aren't very new.

Yes, I do. Though HAMS was nearly the only group.

I almost joined the Draik Lair too. I, personally, want a Desert Draik and Desert Grundo, for my Desert account, along with my Desert Bori(also my first pet) and my Desert Peophin. (Wonder what my favorite color is :).)

I'm desiding between a Draik or Krawk for my 4th and final pet, but I wouldn't leave HAMS just for that.

Before the Draik Lair, there WAS only one group, HAMS. All previous groups had already died out. So HAMS was on it's own from January to July.

Then why is their topic a HOP?

And CAV, I'm taking this to a different forum so you see it twice:\

Please stop arguing in HOP. I like you, and everything you do is not wrong, but I don't like it when you continue a argument, that already done, and useless.

So please, forget about it. And have fun. That's what TDN's about.

Thanks Noog. Fall cleaning people.

Remove the following members

Holliepop- Squirrel Spy

Swim Freak- Squirrel Spy

Viridian- Squirrel Spy

Featherstar- Meepit Cadet

Cornflakes- Meepit Cadet

Wartex121-Squirrel Apprentice

They must be removed due to inactivity. And I talked with Viridian, she wasn't interested in HAMS anymore.

Upgrade the following members

Yoshinho

Jumpingbeans

However, upgrade JB to Squirrel Assassin instead of Squirrel Spy, since my and Ryan voted on it, which fills the 2 vote requirement.