HAMS

Tyler.

To be honest, I thought I would choose a squirrel too. But the more I thought about it, the more the tiny little pink things became the more appealing option. Then I wound up toying with the idea of some sort of odd fusion creature, so I determined the coin was to be used. Lest I actually find some way to get my graphics program on this laptop, and create a hybrid of doom. O.O

That sounds very deadly, Rose. I love it. Doom hybrid = Ultimate death, I'm loving it.

Simulations. Quizes. Days where he has to lead on his own. It's all being planned.

Oh I'll enjoy watching these tests. And testing of course. If I get the chance to. 0-0

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:whistle: Well, we have a hundred pages, who cares what they say. HAMS is doing well!

They all said that HAMS was dying. They said that we wouldn't last 4 months. They said that meepits weren't cool. They said that our win against Co was a fluke. We proved them wrong. 100 pages and we're still alive and kicking.

The only way a thread like this would be closed is if numerous fights broke out that couldn't be kept under control, or if nobody posted here for months on end, or if the topic creator requested that it be closed.

Since I don't foresee any of this happening, you guys have nothing to worry about, really. Mods don't close topics for no reason.