HAMS

Tyler.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name(Display name): Rose_682

Nickname(What we can call you): I have lots. But for the purpose of not getting myself utterly confused, how about we stick with Rose, or Crystal. Then I won't die a horrible painful death trying to remember yet another name :P

Are you a Meepit servant or Squirrel Minion?: If I had the option, I would be a chipmunk o.o Chipmunks are ownage. But since I don't, I'll flip a coin. Heads, I'm a meepit, Tails, I'm a squirrel....

*flips coin*

*waits*

*waits*

*waits*

*nickel lands on heads*

Ok, so apparently I am a meepit. Which is fine. The more I look at them the cuter they get. But I still like chipmunks better ;)

You are locked in a cage with a very annoying person and a special device that can make any custom weapon for you that you want. What do you do?: I warn the person that if they do not stop being irritating, I will bring down a fiery spot of doom upon them. When they continue to be annoying, I pull a rabbit out of a hat.

Oops, wrong storyline, sorry.

When they continue to be annoying I reach into my Burlap Sack of Many Dimensions, and retrieve a pillowcase of holding (reference, anyone?). I place the pillowcase of holding on the floor, and retrieve a needler (a very annoying creature that needles people into doing what it wants, just to escape it). I then sit back and enjoy the show, as the needler is so irritating to the very annoying person that they jump into my pillowcase of holding to escape it.

I then pull from my Burlap Sack if Many Dimensions a peacock. I take one feather from the peacock and put it back into the Sack. The feather, I use to attract the needler, which I then ensnare in the feather (needlers are VERY tiny), and place back in the Burlap Sack of Many Dimensions.

My problem is solved.

Ruto is on vacation and left her cheese supply defenseless. What do you do?:

Guard the cheese. No one shall pass. The cheese is king. Long live the cheese.

To be honest, I thought I would choose a squirrel too. But the more I thought about it, the more the tiny little pink things became the more appealing option. Then I wound up toying with the idea of some sort of odd fusion creature, so I determined the coin was to be used. Lest I actually find some way to get my graphics program on this laptop, and create a hybrid of doom. O.O

I seem to be the only one that isn't a Meepit or Squirrel. *pokes Dragon King title*

Speaking of Full Out War, could I change the location of that? 'Cause now we're off, floating in space.

I haven't checked that in so long. I'll change it now.