Advent & Stocking Stufftacular Thoughts?

hrtbrk

Any thoughts on this years events?

I thought they were a let down. Too many 2.0 items in the advent calendar imo and no Holiday-ish background???? At least some of the 'animations' were hilarious.

I also feel bad for the people who spend real money, only to get an NC food item

/giggles

i think spending money on neopets isnt fair to the people who dont want to spend money for pixals. i dont make enough in my day to throw away money. i make one paycheck for 25.00 a month that's all i get to work with. and i am not happy that they keep decideing to make us spend real money on something that should be free. and ya know what there probably makeing a small fortune off the nc mall, good for them. but ill continue to work with my trying to get free nc from the expellbox

I did the Stufftacular on a whim.. some of it was just junk. There were a few items I thought were awesome but overall I guess I'm pretty disappointed. I think one day gave wax lips and some face paint? Advent, I dunno.. this is the first time since I started that I actually went every single day so all in all, I'm a bit disappointed with that as well. The animations never load for me so I can't even use that as a consolation.

In the end, the Advent was free stuff and Stufftacular just not worth the money .. unless, of course, they have some amazing redeeming presents in the next few days..

Well overall I think this year's Advent Calendar wasn't particularly unusual. The items weren't worth that much, but there were a couple of creative trinkets in there I found a use for. :yes:

I don't have any NC, so I can't remark on the stockings. xD

I work on the principle that it's free stuff....it will never be worth much because everyone has one...but some of it was pretty cool. And I stay well away from the NC stuff...I don't have a lot of money and I'm not wasteing it on internet sites.

Eh, I think that the Advent calander was nicer than most years even if there wasn't a pb. It would just deflate that poor item even more(if possible) if they gave em out again anyway... D:

And I didn't even participate in the stocking things.

i didnt comment on the advent i was so busy ranting about the cra..... err stuff tacular that i didnt even mention advent.

the coat you got from the advent actually looks really nice on a lupe. it allowed me to fill the ranks of my pets makeing them look nicer sense i cant afford the really really expensive stuff.