Winter site theme - who got it?

sdcd

I didn't get the site theme. But then again, I did miss one day. But I'm not big on changing site themes. I've managed to unlock one or two. But I don't pay much attention to it. I mainly focus on hunting down avatars.

me. (: it's not that great, anyway.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I feel like its not random. Did anyone not get it this year even though they collected prizes every day?

I got it this yr, and failed in previous yrs, so I was thinking that they had made it so you get it if you collected every day...

I feel like its not random. Did anyone not get it this year even though they collected prizes every day?

I got it this yr, and failed in previous yrs, so I was thinking that they had made it so you get it if you collected every day...

No, I collected everyday and did not get it. I don't know if anybody got it that did not collect every day?

I didn't get it. I went there everyday except once when i forgot. :grrr: but haha. there's always next year. :D

I remember wanting it last year but constantly forgot about collecting my advent calender prizes. This yeah though, I made sure it was the first thing I did :P and yeah, at the end of it, I got the site theme :D

I thought everyone got it if they collected all the prizes... but apparently not?

So in my opinion, it must be random then.. o_O