The Battle

Big Brother

Choose which singer or band you think is best! (Explain Below)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best?

• Rhianna
    • Coldplay
    • Beyonce
    • The Black Eyed Peas
    • Lady Gaga
    • Kings Of Leon
    • Ke$ha
    • The Saturdays
    • Cheryl Cole
    • JLS

I'm sorry. None of it is the kind of music that I actively enjoy listening to. Some of it, I actively dislike. Most of it, I've never heard before.

If I HAD to pick, I would say Lady Gaga. I don't like the genre of music she does at all, but she is a shining example within her genre.

I am not much of a fan of those all listed. :\ It's definitely not really my cup of tea. I chose Coldplay since I actually like them. I think from what I've heard of them, they are pretty sensational. :]

None because my choice for best bands are:

1. DragonForce

2. Disturbed

3. Linkin Park

4. The Offspring

5. Metalica

But I guess I would say Kings of Leon, some of their songs are good.

LONG LIVE METAL AND ROCK!!!!!!

I went with Lady Gaga out of those 10. There was a time where I really couldn't stand her but now I really like her. Her songs are super catchy and she has a really great voice. You can't tell from most of the songs that became singles but I've seen some old videos of her singing live along with a piano and she sounds incredible. Ever since then I've been a fan.

• 2 weeks later...

I was stuck between Lady Gaga and Kings of Leon. However, I went with Kings. Their music is so original, and I love the rhythms that they use. And the semi-accent? Not to say that Lady Gaga isn't original. I love her. Her outfits are a bit over-the-top for me though, but I feel like she isn't just another synthesized artist.

• 3 months later...

Errr... I didn't really like any of them xD

I'm not a big fan of Gaga's music, but I think she's an interesting personality

Coldplay is alright, I think they're quite talented, but thier sound gets on my nerves after a while... it's quite depressing. :mellow:

I actively dislike the Kings of Leon. The lead singer's voice makes me a sad panda. D:

I'm usually an alternative rock kind of person, but I'm fond of a more upbeat sound. I really like the early stuff by Sugar, back in the 90s. :yes:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.