Today's advent calendar prize

Viridian

Hey all,

I'm getting an error whenever I want to receive today's prize. Has anyone else had this problem?

Sorry if this is a duplicate topic but I couldn't find it anywhere so far.

Ditto, same here! I was worrying, but I have a weird feeling today's gonna be the avatar day (so it's taking longer to put up?) I mean its only like 7am NST... Just annoyed because its nearly 4pm here and I'm at work till late >:( Post could you post if/when it starts working again?

I'm glad it's not just me! Although it's amusing that the first thing I did when the button wasn't working was wander over here to see if anyone else had the same issue!

That's exactly what I did, which is why I was surprised there wasn't a topic yet.

Oh well, glad I'm not alone :P

Just got in, and so happy its back up and working! Sad though I wasn't right in my guess about the avatar :( Although I believe the message on the front page is (something like) "the advent calender is back again!" - Maybe this is in relation to the glitch? lol TNT actually apolagising for a glitch, well thats like a gift in itself!

Any known glitches will be reported on our Advent Calendar coverage, as is standard TDN procedure. b)

That said... just how does TNT manage to glitch these things? o_O

Hmm... thinking about it, I suppose the process is so simple that the updaters forgot to typo check. Like in the GMC. Repeatedly. :laughingsmiley: