The Mystic: Dragon Lore

Giovanni Gale

"Mages? I saw one once. He tried to kill me when he found out that I was cutting his purse. Silly things really." Tenkaa climbed onto Thrysta's back and rubbed her Horns.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes, I saw one in the forest once and it tried to blast me with his staff! Of course I threw the attack back nearly ten times stronger." Marcolo agreed. "Hey, were is this Kraww place? I've never even been out of the village!" Thickfur moaned and collapsed. Marcolo nudged her but she didn't move.

"Those that you saw were most likely only part mages, being able to only use simple spells. This boy however," said Dreagar nudging Giovanni, "has a pure mages blood, with power one-thousand fold that of only a half-mage."

"So either we make a new friend, or we die. Grand." "Dont say that!" Thrysta threw Tenkaa off her back.

"... Not nice. Get along better, or Ill have to slit your throats when your sleeping."

Dairya laughed. "You guys never got along very well. I feel the power of mages in all these humans." "That makes me happy. Is that enough to take out the Aeron Knighs?" "If you even try, you would die in a minute."

Now Dreagar had a bit of dread in his eyes as he spoke again, "I'm not sure if we will be able to beat those villanous knights, even with the power of these mages. The knights have taken control of many our kin including Emperor Dnorkeil and his entire elite guard..."

Dairya sighed. "We have to leave that behind. Training is the safest. We can never tell when we will be ambushed." Dairya's ears twitched. "They're coming." Shikaraa looked over the trees and saw an Aeron Knight.

For an instant, Dreagar dissapeared, and then before you could hardly notice he was back...but the Aeron Knight was gone almost as if he had dissapeared from existence...."No worries about him, he is gone now"

"GUYS! Thickfur!" Marcolo picked up Thickfur and thrust the limp but alive body into the center of the group. "Something's happened to her and I don't know what!" Marcolo fumed as he frantically tried to grab everyone's attention.

• 2 weeks later...

"He shot her with some kind of poisen dart... Of all the dirty, low, disgusting..." Tenkaa went into a rant abut how dispecable(Sp?) the Knights were. Thrysta snorted and flipped Thickfur over.

"Guys, if its poison, then I know how to help. In my town, there is a berry that can stop every foreign object in a body." Shikaraa took out a blue berry.