The Mystic: Dragon Lore

Giovanni Gale

"Sunheart! What is it you want?" Thickfur growled. "It's almost time!" Sunheart looked at her impaitiently. "Oh yes! I forgot. It's the day of Abella's Naming, isn't it?" Aww man! I can't miss Abella's ceremony! Sunheart is going to kill me if I miss it! Abella was Sunheart's Carne. He had chosen the name for her and now it was becoming official.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Tenkaa finished buying her gloves, She wandered around for a bit until she found Thrysta. She Sat down against her leg and fell asleep.

Leaping towards the girl, Giovanni noticed that she hadn't seen the Aeron Knights or this creature which had appeared before him...he grabbed her and the Carne help within her arms, and scurried atop the enormous beast...Then instantly it rushed up through the tree in a swirl of leaves...

Shikaraa woke up startled. A great lynx was standing before. Shikaraa stood up and grabbed the closest thing to her. "I don't care if you don't mean to hurt me or not, but I want you out." She found a lamp and raised it above her head, ready to hit the 'lynx'. The 'lynx' simply waved its paw and Shikaraa couldn't move. "Don't you recognize me? I saved you a few hours ago."

Tenkaa yawned and saw translucent blue membrane from Thrysta's wing. She yawned and was woken up by a scream.

After flying for several minutes, this Gryphon landed in the nearest village and let the girl off, but before Giovanni could move an inch, it was back into the sky...now headed back deeper into the forest...

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

Traildenor was holding on as much as he could to Althea's neck.

"You know, it would be easier to hold on if you had a sattle."

She gave a loud roar.

"It won't stangle you like the harness the Aeron nights forced upon you. There is a town up there, let's land and see if there is someone who can custom fit you with a sattle."

She still sounded sadened, but she still did as she was asked and went to the town.

Tenkaa drew her bow and went into the direction of the scream she heard earlier.

"SUNHEART! I know it's Abella's ceremony, but WHY DID YOU PUT THE AEREON KNIGHT SYMBOL ON MARCOLO?!?!?!?!" Thickfur pushed Sunheart off Marcolo's back. She hit his left side gently with her foot and Marcolo turned around and ran towards the guy and out of the village. "Thickfur! I'm telling mo-om!" Sunheart scowled. Imature brat! Thought Thickfur

when Tenkaa found where the scream came from, She saw an Areon kinght with a knife blad against a girls throat! "Help!" She stared at Tenkaa. "Ill come back with help." Tenkaa mouthed. she ran off in the direction of Thrysta.

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

Suddenly an enormous dragon landed where the Aereon Knight was holding the girl.

"ROOOOAOAAARRR AIGHHHH!" shouted the beast.

The Aereon Knight ran for his life.

Then a man became visible on the dragon's back.

He gave a quick nod to the girl then the dragon took to the sky...

The lynx rose. "I am a Carnes. My name is Dairya. I am a creature of ice." "Makes sense. Sarin is all ice." "This is no time for jokes! The Aeron Knights are terrorizing the world! We must depart to end their evil." "But I have a family....."

"... And now I give you the name of, Abella!" Thickfur turned. Sunheart's carne was just being released from her cage. "Yeah Abella!" Thickfur clapped and clapped with the rest of the village, which was also watching. All of a sudden, an Aeron Knight on a dragon swooped down and took Abella who had just left her cage. "Abella!!!" Sunheart yelled and jumped on the Carne performing the entertainment. He jumped on her nose and tried to grab Abella, but she was to high. "Abella!!"

Shikaraa sat on her bed deep in thought. Suddenly, the roof got torn off and an aeron knight on a dragon appeared. The dragon snatched up Dairya. "Dairya!" A knife pair appeared in front of Shikaraa. She threw it at the dragon. The dragon winced and dropped Dairya. It flew away. "I'm not telling mom what happened to the roof..."

"I must now go back to my formless presence, as I cannot keep in this form for long..." The great beast then slowly faded into nothing, but Giovanni noticed something very strange...the Beasts shadow was still there. Noticing Giovanni's glance towards the shadow, the creature spoke. "That is my only presence now...a bodyless shadow, but now that is not important...Now that which is important is to save my bretherin from the world, which the Aeron Knights opened..." Giovanni look at the shadow carefully trying to figure out what it could be. "They have already started hunting down those of us who have escaped from their grasps, and they are going to keep hunting till they have our heads..."

When Tenkaa made her way to the place where the Areon knight was (With Thrysta of course) Noone was there. "That was weird." "Liar. You told me that the scum of the earth was here."

"Well its not my-" "Silence! Get on my back, Theres another dragon above us, I smell it" "Ok." Tenkaa climbed onto her back and Thrysta bolted up towards the large dragon in the sky, ramming it in the stomach.

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

"Ahh, what the Hell?" shouted Traildenor. He peered over the side of Althea and said to Althea, "Let's fry her."

Althea twisted around and was diving right after the attacking dragon.

Thrysta swept to her left and clubbed Althea with her Tail. "Is it safe to jump?" "No.""... You on the Dragon, Youd better not be one of those Scum-of-the earth Areon Knights!"

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

"If I was, don't you think I would have more trouble controling Althea here?" he shouted back, and Althea just circled to keep in the air.

"No. If you were an Areon Knight, Youd be threatning it with a weapon of some kind." Thrysta dropped to the ground. "Assuming that your not an Areon Knight, How did you get a dragon?"

"I saved her from the Aereon Nights' tail brace. The Nights put the brace on all their dragons. But Althea here must have escaped them."