The Mystic: Dragon Lore

Giovanni Gale

"Then how come you dont have a tail brace?" This was directed towards Thrysta. "Because I was never caught." "Ok then." "Did your dragon take you here too?" Thrysta went over to Althea and started making hissing noises to her.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sunheart! Stop! We can't help her now." "But... I have to get Abella. We are bonded for life. I f she dies, so will I." Thickfur gaped. I never imagined my brother to die so suddenly! I always thought they would die together in battle. "Sunheart, I will find Abella. Marcolo and I, together." Thickfur hugged her brother. "I'll miss you, dude!" Sunheart ruffled her hair. "Don't die, OK?" Thickfur laughed. "I won't! Bye mom! Bye dad!" Thickfur climbed onto Marcolo's back. "Ya! Marcolo, go!" And Thickfur and Marcolo run off into the forest and out of the village.

Thrysta licked her leg. "This town dosent have a name. Everyone refers to it as "That town". What a creative name." "Does this place have any sweets? I want some junk food. Im sick of fruit and deer meat."

"...Now that you are here with me, I will need you and your knowledge of this world to help me and my bretherin in this battle...this may prove useful also..." Suddenly the ancient text Giovanni had been carrying appeared on the ground where the shadow lay...."You saved my book beast, but how would it prove useful?"....Then the voice replied, "that book contains far more than writings of your ancients, but has magical texts inscribed in ink...which can only be read by one with a mages blood...and as we saw on that night, they reacted to you!"

Marcolo ran and ran and ran. The forest thinned and Thickfur found herself and Marcolo in a village. She saw a girl next to a wounded dragon on the ground. She jumped off Marcolo and walked forward. "Marcolo, come." Marcolo bounded forward and walked next Thickfur. Thickfur recognized the girl. She is the one I nailed in the forest! "You. What is this town called?"

"According to Thrysta here, This place dosent have a name. I doubt it exists at all. Lets take a look at that injury. Hmm... Superficial." She lifted her bow and plucked a white arrow from her quiver. "These magic arrows cost me a fortune." She shot it into Thrystas wound and the tissue sealed itself as the arrow dissolved."Hehe. That was my only one."

Shikaraa was on Dairya. They were running soo fast, a cloud formed behind Dairya. The cloud wasn't made of dust, though. it was all ice. "Do you know where we can stop, Shikaraa?" "There is a town with no name up ahead." They kept moving until they saw some dragons and a few humans. The walked towards them. "Hello? Are you Aeron Knights?"

Tenkaa leaped up and pressed a dagger to Shikaraa "Never, Call me an Areon knight." She let the dagger fall to her side "Yes, I saw one. WHile I went for Thrysta, Whatisface scared them off. Id very much like to have killed him."

Shikaraa threw her knife and made the smallest scrape Tenkaa. "You should be more polite. I want to wipe out the Aeron Knights. I'm on your side. Believe me, I HATE them. They almost got my carnes, Dairya."

Giovanni sat stunned, as he learned that only someone who was a direct descendant of a mage would be able to use the spell book that lay upon his lap..."You could very well learn to use that book to our advantage young one..." Giovanni quickly interupted the shadow..."Just to let you know, my name is Giovanni....the elder used to call me young one, and I couldn't stand that wretched old man."..."that is fine by me Giovanni, but I we can't fool with magic now, first we must find any of my bretherin whom may have escaped the Aeron Knights...I saw a village a bit to the east which looked as if a lot of commotion was present, and think that it may be a promising place to start looking.." Giovanni once again interupted the shadow, "What is your name, it seems very improper addressing such a wise creature as yourself without a name." Then the shadow replied, "My name is Dreagareslinthe Esteranthiralos...but seeing as that is beyond most humans speech, You may just address me as Dreagar...Now, once again I will become a Gryphon, so that we may head to that village and search..." With this, Giovanni got on Dreagar and they flew quickly and swiftly to the village, until a group of strange creatures was visible...

Dairya looked up. He's here.....i'll need to get closer to speak. "Shikaraa! get on!" Shikaraa did as she was told. Dairya made a swirling wind and flew to Dreagar. "I knew you'd be here eventually."

Thrysta flew over to the conversation."Krraw? You mean that awful black pit of despair? I never want to go back there again." "Wait up!" Tenkaa had to run extremely quickly in order to catch up with the dragon.

"Her naming ceremony was supposed to be today. It can't get held off past the full moon or she won't become an official Tribe Carne. Plus, my brother will die without her." Thickfur sighed. "Kraaw. I've always heard stories about it. But my people didn't come from there." Marcolo padded up to where the rest of them were. "Dairya? I almost didn't recognize you."