The Wheel of Monotony

the_suzinator

So just to start something no one has started yet.....what have you been getting on the wheel on monotony lately?

The last time i spun it i got a Wheel Of Monotony Pen....

It was a total rip off because it is only worth about 40 np :crying: but i was wondering if anyone else had some luck...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Random Chit Chat’ to ‘Anything & Everything Neopets’.

I've never gotten anything off it. ;__;

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not make posts that are shorter than 7 words. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've had just about no luck on any of the Wheels lately - I tend to get stupid cheats off the Wheel of Knowledge, and almost nothing from the Wheel of Excitement...I always get bored before the Wheel of Monotomy actually finishes spinning.

Recently I've been getting a lot of lottery tickets, yesterday I got a petpet though. Erm, never got anything too valuable. Still, I think it's worth it to spin, just let it go, mute it, and come back four hours later :D

Edit: Today I got...the beast :(

The link explains how to figure out how long it will take for your spin to finish.. but yeh, it sometimes takes ages, which is why it's helpful to know if the wait is even worth it.

That's what I get for only skimming the link.

Oh, and the wheel has stopped and I got an Uggsul plushie. Good thing I like plushies because Uggsul isn't that valuable.

Let's see. I got the Avatar, lots of codestones, two Tyrannian Paint brushes, about six Mazzews, all the rare foods, lots of lottery tickets(one that won, years ago), the 5000 NP prize....lots of stuff. And it usually takes me just a couple of hours, if I do it at the start of my dailies and just let it go, it's finished when I'm done with my games.

I'm gonna get a weapon today... Best I've got is a tyrannian petpet pb, but I've gotten the 5k prize, mazzews, all the rare foods, bri codestones, the avatar and loads of random plushies/wheel of monotony 'merchandise'. Wish I got a paintbrush. Ah well.

I only spun it around 9 times total.

For the first 7 times I spun it, I just let it spin and

left the house for the remainder of the day.

It usually freezes and I don't know what I get,

but by the looks of my inventory and my

pet's HP, I'm pretty sure I usually get rocks. :c

So after 9 times of losing HP, I stopped;;

I must have won a thousand tickets to the lottery but never actually won the lottery! I have won np (nothing to write home about), I have won 2 tyrainian paint brushes, quite a few Mazzews and also the avatar! I love the wheels, I am currently trying to get the avie from the wheel of knowledge.