The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: FINAL PART

Ian

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from Real Life, which sucked up time for a month. So, I'm having trouble with the very first part. Where is the list of solutions to help those of us who are stuck at the beginning so we can catch up?

There are a bunch of threads, but I went through the whole first one and the beginning of the second one, but nobody posted the answers anywhere. It's incredibly frustrating to spend two hours on one question (2nd question of the very first portion) and not be able to find a place to read the answer so I can actually get on with enjoying the plot. Not to mention I can't even ask for a hint because the early threads are locked, which shouldn't happen unless answers are given, because now I have to post a somewhat off-topic thread in this area instead of in the correct thread.

It's frustrating and I hope TDN learns from this experience and does it better next time.

We do NOT allow answers to be posted. If anyone did, their posts were deleted and a warning issued. In the past we have even disqualified people for PM'ing each other the answers as well but we allowed that this time. There are plenty of very obvious hints in the older topics for their respective parts.

I have a page with the solutions written, but it will not be posted until the plot is closed.

What's the fun in a plot if someone just gives you the answers? Where's the enjoyment in that?

And you know, I understand that real life gets in the way sometimes and prevents us from participating in certain events, but that's just how things go sometimes. Life's not perfect, far from it. You'll just have to do the best you can to finish it. If you can, great, you probably solved it faster than anyone. If not, oh well, life goes on, it was a fun plot anyway.

i still cant get the spell to work. i'm putting everything correct so i dont know whats going on ........ not impressed that its so close to the end..... help or ideas on whats going on to get this thing to accept. and save the did u go to here first? turn that.... i'm on the right spot....

Can someone plz help me! I need to figure out the caves... can someone neomail me @ amadlaine123876 thanks so much! I'm such a noob... lol :)

*Actually just the last part where you say roll-over lol :)

I really need help with this part to. I have gotten passed the first two parts several times but I just can't find the last place. I have tried mapping and that seemed to help a bit with 1 and 2 but I just seem to be going in circles here. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. My neo mail is susief00