The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: FINAL PART

Ian

The clue to find the thiefs name doesn't make any sense.

You've got to know EVERYTHING about TDN and Neopets to get the clue.

Nobody wants to say if it is a famous neopian or what.

And when you hear it from people who have found the thief they always seem to have tried twice or more.

I don't understand the thiefs note, and that kind of ruins the plot a bit, with a clue that doesn't make sense.

Try reading the note in a very literal sense. You don't need to know the names of any famous Neopians or anything like that.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I solved it ^^

Thanks for this great plot, TDN =D

But wasn't it against the rules of Neopets to give out prizes for off-site competitions?

@Tuddi: It makes sense, trust me. ^^ Just read the lines slowly again.

well is it a person you know?

still it doesn't make sense, especially when you come from a NOT english/american speaken country.

No. The answer stays the same no matter what language you speak.

In fact, you don't even have to know anything about Neopets to get this. All you need to know is how to read English and how to think outside the box.

He he. That was fun. i think I liked the potion part the best. I was expecting the thief to be something different :S Great job, Ian :D

So I've found the potions handbook and whenever I take it back to Finneus it says I got a piece of the note but when I go back to Kayla there's no way for me to use the handbook .... what am I doing wrong?

Don't take it back to Finneus until after you finish with it.

No it isn't simple, at all.

You can't say it's simple and it isn't hard if you aren't from the same country as I am.

I appreciate all the help and hints you all give me, but when I think I am on the right track, I'm not.

It really doesn't make sense, even though it may does, it doesn't for me.

No it isn't simple, at all.

You can't say it's simple and it isn't hard if you aren't from the same country as I am.

I appreciate all the help and hints you all give me, but when I think I am on the right track, I'm not.

It really doesn't make sense, even though it may does, it doesn't for me.

dont feel bad ive spoken english my entire life and i still cant figure it out for the life of me. i've tried taking it as literally as possible to no avail :( i've only needed help with one other plot clue so far and this one has me stumped. so according to everyone it has nothing to do with neopets and it should be plainly obvious when taken literally. i may just give up which is too bad since i spent all this time on the rest of the plots :(

almost got it, i think just some one words that i can't really figure out.

well just want to know if it is a real word?

EDIT: wow actually i got it.. of course with help, so I am thankful.

Although i figured out the answer myself, but like everybody else it wouldn't say it was correct at the start, so I was on the edge of exploding.

almost got it, i think just some one words that i can't really figure out.

well just want to know if it is a real word?

EDIT: wow actually i got it.. of course with help, so I am thankful.

Although i figured out the answer myself, but like everybody else it wouldn't say it was correct at the start, so I was on the edge of exploding.

Tuddi, I messaged you with a hint. :)

Edit: nevermind, seems you figured it out!

any one want to pm me a hint? Pretty Please?

EDIT: I got it!!!

It's similar to the first puzzle that we ever solved in this plot.

I've completed the plot yay! Thanks TDN for the plot and I always knew it was them =o

For those still trying to get it this hint was the most helpful. And the think Literal hint. Thanks guys!

well I just want to say to people who haven't solved this riddle at the final, it has something to do with neopets, though you can't find the actual answer by knowing stuff on neopets.

[ removed - far too obvious ]

hope i didn't reveal the answer to much.

EDIT: you can always ask me, willing to help/give hints.