Inventory..

crumbs

Hey everyone,

Bit of a random subject but I was just wondering what people keep in their inventories...currently mine is full of plushies but I don't want to move them to a gallery for fear of losing them by a glitch or unfortunate event.

Is it worth me keeping them in my inventory (since there's only limited space) or do I trust in the galleries. Also I would store them all in my SDB but thats getting rather full too, am I just to sentimental ? ha

I'm looking forward to responses :D xx

I carry nothing in my inventory, I fear the Pant Devil much more than any glitches. I quick stock everything to my SDB.. it's very full but the search option is a lifesaver.

Saaame. Ever since the Pant Devil stole my omlette (thankfully nothing more important), everything goes straight to my SDB.

In my inventory, I only keep:

Purple Toothbrush

Hula Girl Usuki

Usuki Summer Fun Set

Dung Shelf

Giant Green Kelp

Pinixy Keyring

Yellow Kougra Plushie

2/3 Sausage and Pepperoni Omelette

The Omelette is only there because I was feeding my pets earlier. Don't know why I always keep those few items on me at all times. I just do.

Though, I had a codestone at one point get lost in the shuffle. Oh well.

Oh now thats a good idea..how do you quick stock ?

What do you do about food ? ha

When you view your inventory, right above your items it says "Jump to: Closet | Quick stock | etc" .. click that and you can put things where you want without opening the window for each item. Just be careful with donating/discarding. It warns you but I always deposit/stock items I want to keep before I even bother with discarding or donating.

For food, well, you can get an omelette every day and the healing springs sometimes makes your pet bloated.. so as a result I never really have to go out of my way to feed them.

Aww thats brilliant, thank you everyone.

I think I may start a gallery though, has anyone had any problems with them ?

I've had no problems with my gallery. I like it because it lets you sort each individual item into it's own category. Here is a guide to get you started.

My inventory is mostly full of junk from dailies and a few Pant Devil Attractors. I set up free junk trades, every day, for people saving up for the Packrat avatar. I also have a smattering of orange and dung items, until I amass enough to give those away for their avatars. I don't keep items worth more than 100 neopoints in my inventory.

I have to admit I'm too lazy too move things from my inventory...unless it's plushies which go to my gallery (which aside from the cost I've never had an issue with) or anything which is remotely worth selling.

I don't keep anything of value in my inventory....I've had the pant devil steal items from me as a random event, and several times from spinning the wheels. As a matter of fact, this morning I had the pant devil steal one of my advent calendar items before it even made it to my inventory lol-my rod of supernova was taken on the advent award page!

I only keep stuff in my gallery that I'm saving for avatars at a later date. Just so I don't accidentally sell them when transferring stuff out of my sdb. I've never had a glitch take anything anywhere.

@Dragonlady: That happens every year. It's fake. No one gets the Rod of Supernova. It was never meant to go to your inventory. That's a fake random event.

Can't imagine having an empty inventory.. I usually just have a few cheap toys (gotten from dailies) and some cheap food (also from dailies)... but right now I also have an s-load of Anti Sea Sick Pills and Big Book of Slothy Recipes stuck in there from the GMC ~ the faerie wheel Pant Devil also stole one today! Hahaha. No but seriously, I'm about 1 day away from just donating all to the money tree. I'm tired of lookin' at it!

At the mo, I too have the anti-seasick pills from the gmc. I don't wanna discard them as I still haven't gotten the prize from spinacles (think it's a glitch and tnt still hasn't replied me after 2 reports). Otherwise everything goes straight to my sdb. Not gonna risk losing stuff through the wheels/pant devil.