The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 7

Ian

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still on the 5th plot. I know the names of the robot petpets to look for. But when I go to search for the book I have clicked on every possbile book and can't find the one I'm looking for. I have tried to enter a different url in for the place of the numbers of the robot petpets but it won't let me change it. Can someone email me on here with the answer? Thanks!

Try copy and pasting the url in another window and then changing it. It'll let you highlight it and right click it to copy and paste. Then just go and change the numbers in the url when you paste it to another screen. You're in the right room when you find one of the petpets in the room with you. Then just search around until you find the book. I don't know if it's the same for everyone but I found my book next to the petpet itself when in the room. Hopefully that helps.

I have no clue how im having this much trouble finding him... but anyone wanna give me a clue? >.>

edit: k, i figured it out, and for anyone who seems to be having trouble, it seems to have shown up when i changed my battlepedia theme from the sloth one to the default, it is still working when i change it back, but wasn't originally, how odd...

edit: k, i figured it out, and for anyone who seems to be having trouble, it seems to have shown up when i changed my battlepedia theme from the sloth one to the default, it is still working when i change it back, but wasn't originally, how odd...

I had no trouble finding him, and I had the Sloth theme active. I don't think theme has anything to do with it.

Thanks to everyone who PMed me about the last step, I had already figured it out though by the time most of you responded. :) Off to do next step...

Edit:

You have beaten Balthazar!

You have won this fight!

Halloween Plot Event!

You have unlocked a piece of the thief's note!

Uh, so I'm still stuck on the caves (trying to find the snowbeast)...I know people said mapping is a good idea, but I find that my mapping skills aren't that great.

Could someone possibly help me? Like, PM me how they mapped out the caves.

Like I said...I tried, but I feel like my maps are just getting me completely lost. =/

Uh, so I'm still stuck on the caves (trying to find the snowbeast)...I know people said mapping is a good idea, but I find that my mapping skills aren't that great.

Could someone possibly help me? Like, PM me how they mapped out the caves.

Like I said...I tried, but I feel like my maps are just getting me completely lost. =/

I didnt map anything, I went with the click randomly. I found that a lot of the caves looped (i.e. you go through the door on the right and it leads you to a new room but the door on the right in the new room brings you back to the last room). If you randomly click and make sure to change directions when you get to looping then it works... at least for me it did.

But more importantly, I still cant find him! GRR..

EDIT: OOPS I found him two minutes later.... eek

nevermind i beat him thanks!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Iceheart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Can someone please help with part 5? I still can't work out the name of the first petpet. I think I know what to do when I get the names...it's just a matter of finding them. Please help? A NM or a message through TDN would be great!

You can find it on Google or Bing. I think it was StopnGo

This page helped me find the names of those two petpets. Granted, it's a huge list, but if you look at the URL of the images, it can usually give you a hint to what the petpet is named.

Hi, I'm still stuck on part 5. I've found the coordinates and the yellow petpet in the archives. I am stuck from there. What do I do next? Any hints? I've tried clicking around the shelves and nothing. You can nm me at sillyjessc. Thank you!

*EDIT*

I'm sorry, I've found it after the break. I guess that I am rushing too much to catch up. This is fun btw!