What do you think is the cutest pet?

Sakabato

What do you think is the cutest Neopet species?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. In your eyes, what do you think is the cutest Neopet species?

• Kacheek
    • Cybunny
    • Xweetok
    • Jubjub
    • Kougra
    • Acara
    • Chia
    • Bruce
    • Grundo
    • Other (please specify in post)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of them I think would be cuter if they were updated a little bit :x Like the JubJubs and Lennys and Kois are waaaaaay cuter now then they were like five years ago! I've always had a soft spot for Grundos honestly :3 Same for Kaus. I also like Lutaris because they're like otters. But the Xweetox and Acara are also adorable! This is so hard.

I guess my heart lies with either Grundo or Kau though <3 One day I hope they develop a labray/breeding type of thing where you can mix two breeds of Neopets *__* Of course they'd have to make all new Pets for that, and it would be a limited amount but I want the best of both worlds, darn it! Ha.

I've always had a soft spot for Grundos honestly :3

You are so right about everything you said, and especially about the Grundos.

I think grundos are adorable, and especially the little droopy antenna gray ones.

Of course we all know though that my <3 belongs to Xweetoks.

I don't know that they are the cutest, but they are for sure the BEST!

I am surprised so many people love grundos. They are by far my favorite though. I have started a gallery for them too. I will eventually have a gallery for all my dream pets. I really do like jubjubs too. A few species have a cute colour (I seem to be a big fan of baby).

I really love Cybunnies (pokes Almatheya) and Xweetoks. <3 I really liked the Zafaras (especially plushies. ;)) before they were converted, but now that they are, I think they're horrible. D: